Pam 50 - badly in need of advice!

I have recently come across info about the PAM50 test, about which it is said "The new PAM50 test provides doctors with more long-term predictive information than both the Oncotype DX and IHC4 (a test developed by Breakthrough Breast Cancer), while being as effective in identifying women at low risk of their cancer recurring. The test also categorised more patients as having a high risk of their breast cancer returning within 10 years and fewer as being at intermediate risk than the other two tests.

The researchers said the PAM50 could therefore be more cost-effective, while providing doctors with more information for determining which breast cancer patients would benefit most from chemotherapy"  

But I can’t find out where this test is available.  Does anyone on here have any experience of this test or more information about it?  My oncologist has told me that the Oncotype DX test is as good as the PAM50, but now I don’t know what to believe.  

Hi Rosiepotts

I just Googled the info from your post and found the information about one major hospital in London so that might be your starting point.

K