Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Papilloma surgery

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Papilloma surgery

Hi Kristina

i joined this Forum a couple of months ago when I first had symptoms of bleeding from my right nipple.  Everyone was so kind and helpful.  Anyway, following a mammogram, I was diagnosed with Pappiloma in my right breast...no biopsy was done at the time.  However, I have been given a date for my operation (16th October)  to remove the Pappiloma and ofcourse, send a sample for biopsy.  My surgeon said that he is almost sure it's a papilloma.  I am much, much older than you....73 years old..

i am also quite worried about the surgery, but that's only because I have a lung problem. I have been told that I will be discharged the same day.

All the best xx

Highlighted

Re: Papilloma surgery

Hi Kristina

I wonder if you have thought about posting in our Going through surgery section of the Forum.  It is more likely that you will find someone there that can share their own experience with you.

Best wishes
Anna
Digital Community Officer

Highlighted

Papilloma surgery

Hello everybody I’m 22 years old and just went for a biopsy september 18. Doctor told me I had papillomas in both breasts. I have bloody discharge from my left nipple but that’s it. During the biopsy they put micro clips so the surgeon would know exactly where they are. I go to see the breast surgeon October 10th I have so many thoughts on the surgery. I hope they don’t find anything else and the recovery is quick as well as the surgery.