Passport photo. Should I wear a wig or not?

Hi
I finished 6 x FEC in December. I have now booked a holiday for Easter but have realised that my passport is due to expire. I need to apply for a new one before I go. I’m not sure if I should have my photo taken with the wig or without. My hair has started to re grow and I hope that by the time I go on holiday I can ditch the wig, but at the moment it is not long enough ( or enough of it!) to go without. To be honest I’m not very keen to have a passport photo taken at all! Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks

I renewed my passport a little while ago and I noticed there was some useful advice in the booklet that accompanies the form I got from the Post Office.  Head covering “for medical reasons” was mentioned.

This link might be useful too. gov.uk/photos-for-passports

All the very best, hope you have a great holiday.

Hi Lisa,

I was in a similar position to you when I finished chemo 10 years ago. I opted for the very short ( almost action man!) hair. No one has ever mentioned it and I was looking forward to finally ditching it this Easter when it expires. I always found it a reminder of something I’d managed to put to the back of mind ( yes it can be done). Sadly I’m back here again and need to renew my passport. I’m going to wear toy wig this time.

Enjoy your well deserved holiday!

Mel x