Paula1969

I’m sorry to have to let you all know that Paula died last weekend - She was only 42 and leaves behind her husband and 14 year old son. Some of you might remember her from the lung secondaries and brain secondaries threads. It will be her funeral on Monday morning at 10.30am.

I first met Paula almost four years ago - I was in hospital having just had my first mastectomy and she was diagnosed that day with her lung secondaries. I will always remember Paula for her smiley face - she was always so positive and upbeat…

Sleep well Paula - you were very very special xxx

I remember Paula, what sad news. Rest in Peace Paula, my sincere condolences to your family and friends…x

Dear Rhapsodyangel,

On behalf of the moderation team here at BCC please pass on to Paula’s family our sincere condolences on their loss.

Take care,

Jo, Facilitator

I didn’t know Paula but another lady taken far too early from this awful disease. Sending heartfelt sympathies to her family and friends. RIP Paula at peace now

Jill

I don’t think I knew Paula, but am saddened to hear of another young woman stolen from her family by this cruel disease. My thoughts are with them as they grieve.

RIP Paula, free from pain and suffering.

my thoughts and prayers to Paula`s family,far too young,RIP Paula.
Di.x

Thinking of all her family friends rip Paula xx

I was really sad and sorry to learn that Paula had died. We got to know each other a bit as newly diagnosed secondary ladies, and met up for coffee or lunch a few times for mutual support. This will be so hard for her husband and son.