cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Persistent pain and hard lump please help

5 REPLIES 5
Kess

Re: Persistent pain and hard lump please help

thinking of you for Weds - as you say good its quick and at least you will know where you were you stand.
Aballo

Had a phone call this morning and appointment is Wednesday. Very quick which I am grateful for. Feeling so nervous as I think I know the outcome already.
Aballo

Thank you for the reply. I am hoping so but this just does not feel good. My whole upper left side feels heavy and aches. The lump is terrifying me, it's so tiny but so hard. X
Kess

It really coukd be just your pregnancy. Try not to worry - they are checking to make sure and that is good.
Jo_BCC

Hi Aballo,

Welcome to the BCC discussion forums, you've come to the right place for some good, honest support from the many informed users of this site.

To help you along I have put for you below the link to one of BCC's publications you might find helpful.  Also our helpline team are just a free phone call away if you need to talk to someone in confidence.  The helpline is open weekdays 9-5 and Saturdays 10-2.

http://www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/breast-health/breast-changes-during-after-pregnancy...

Take care,

Jo, Moderator

Aballo

Persistent pain and hard lump please help

Hi I have been experiencing a sharp pain when pressed on a localised area of my left breast for 7 weeks. 2 weeks ago noticed a ball bearing sized hard lump under areola that does not hurt but is near the area of pain. A referral has been made to be seen by the breast clinic at hospital within 2 weeks. Now dealing with a lot of pain in left arm, upper back and stabbing pains through left breast as well as the sharp pain when pressed and lump! So scared. Can not think about anything else. I have a 2 year old and it's breaking my heart the thought of him growing up without his mummy. My husband thinks I'm being ridiculous as I can't stop crying. How will I get through the next 2 weeks or longer of this turns out to be bc. I am only 23 and know the statistics means it's rare but it happens. I am also 37 weeks pregnant and very aware that my breasts are changing a lot to get ready to feed but this just doesn't feel right. No infection as this was the first thought of gp and antibiotics were tried. No swelling or redness that I can see. I can't switch off as it's constant pain. Your thoughts please xx