Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phyllodes excision!

6 REPLIES 6
anxiouswait

Re: Phyllodes excision!

Hello

So glad to hear you got good results - me too! It ended up being a benign fibrodenoma, so that's me discharged and no more follow up needed. Good advice on the e45 cream will start using that!
Sharbansh

Hello
Hope you are well,and you got good results like myself!
I do not need to go for further scans ,the consultant discharged me!
Make sure you put plenty of e45 on the scar,mine is not visible now xx
anxiouswait

Hi Shar,

Thanks so much for your message. I'm through my op now and back at work again this week. So pleased that bit is over. 

Like you, the operation was totally fine, the staff were lovely and I was home by early afternoon which was great. 

I go back into the hospital on Thursday this week to get the results from my op and get my dressing off. That's great about your scar! I don't know what to expect when they take the bandage off! 

How did your results go? I hope that everything went well and that that's treatment over for you. If you don't mind me asking, do you need to have follow-up scans at all, even though your lump was benign? Will definitely keep in touch, as you say it's nice to find someone with the same thing!

x

Sharbansh

Hello
The operation went well,I would never be frightened of going in again ,the care was great,you will be ok I was eating after an hour and then went home!No pain at all just a tingling,scar healed lovely around the aerola,can't see I have had surgery!I go this Wednesday for results,I was told it was benign,but until they actually remove it cannot be 100 percent!Honestly you will be fine in hospital I hope everything goes okay for you!keep in touch with me that would be nice as we have same Tumour,you can always private message me for advice or a chat !
I shall be thinking of you today Shar xx
anxiouswait

Hi Shar,

Was just wondering how your excision went? When I first went to the BC they said they thought I had a fibrodonoma as well, but after the biopsy result, the doctor now thinks I may have have a phyllodes tumour, but they don't know if it is benign or malignant yet.

I have my op on Monday and feeling nervous.

Hope you are well through your op now and on the mend! 

Jo_BCC

Hi Shar

I have put for you below the link to BCC's publication regarding Phyllodes, which I hope you find helpful.

http://www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/diagnosed-breast-cancer/phyllodes-tumours-malignant...

And the link to the area of this website where this is discussed further:

http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/breast-cancer-information/about-breast-cancer/primary-breast-canc...

Take care,

Jo, Moderator

Sharbansh

Phyllodes excision!

Hello everyone
Hope am not been a pain asking as anyone had a phyllodes ,at first histology report said fibroadanoma B2,now they are saying Begnign Phyllodes,excision required!i am definitely not going to google,apparently these can get confused with a fibroadanoma !please can you advise I would appreciate this?
Sharxx