Phyllodes excision!

Hello everyone
Hope am not been a pain asking as anyone had a phyllodes ,at first histology report said fibroadanoma B2,now they are saying Begnign Phyllodes,excision required!i am definitely not going to google,apparently these can get confused with a fibroadanoma !please can you advise I would appreciate this?
Sharxx

Hi Shar

I have put for you below the link to BCC’s publication regarding Phyllodes, which I hope you find helpful.

www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/diagnosed-breast-cancer/phyllodes-tumours-malignant-borderline-malignant-bcc189

And the link to the area of this website where this is discussed further:

breastcancercare.org.uk/breast-cancer-information/about-breast-cancer/primary-breast-cancer/types-primary-breast-cancer/malignant-phyllodes-tumour

Take care,

Jo, Moderator

Hi Shar,

Was just wondering how your excision went? When I first went to the BC they said they thought I had a fibrodonoma as well, but after the biopsy result, the doctor now thinks I may have have a phyllodes tumour, but they don’t know if it is benign or malignant yet.

I have my op on Monday and feeling nervous.

Hope you are well through your op now and on the mend! 

Hello

So glad to hear you got good results - me too! It ended up being a benign fibrodenoma, so that’s me discharged and no more follow up needed. Good advice on the e45 cream will start using that!