Pipkins - AKA Janice

Hello,

In a couple of days it is one year since pipkins has passed on after several years battling the beast.

I’d like to thank all of you who kept in contact, put up posts and generally helped make her journey with the disease more bearable.

Alot has been learned, with hindsight more time would have been spent on the other years where she was better, or at least not at the final stages and it of course hurts but, I take comfort reading how you ladies battle on and don’t even blink an eye lid - you just get on with it, not making a huge fuss - I think that was what my Mum tried to do.

In 2 days (06/07) it is one year, of course it has been a nightmare but it’s good that she is not fighting cancer, no more chemo trips and no more doctors - up there watching tele on a sofa no doubt, or working with her friends who’ve already passed on and meeting up with my grandad!

Thanks to all of you.

Hi Gingerbear, Just to say I am thinking about you on this the anniversary of your Mum’s passing. I did read her posts and am so sorry she did not enjoy life for a bit longer. But as you have said at least she is no longer in pain. My thoughts are with you at this very sad time. Val