cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning appt

7 REPLIES 7
Jennifer63

Re: Planning appt

I finished my FEC75 chemo on the 4th June. Appointment for CT scan and tattoo on Thursday 27th June and then start my radiotherapy on the 11th July. I asked for a morning appointment but got 3.25 - they said this could change for future appointments (have to have 15 sessions).
Good luck to all you ladies!
Twizzle3

I had my op on 30/4 and have my CT scan etc on 1/7 with then the treatments starting in the 11th - not sure why I have to wait so long 😞
Guest user
Not applicable

I totally understand the frustration with waiting. My op was the 2nd May. Got planning meetin this Monday, but my wound has not totally healed, and just been diagnosed with Bell's palsy infection, so I expect I will have to wait a little longer. At this point you just want it all done don't you.
samjs

My mum went on Friday for the planning meeting, ct scan and tattoo tattooing is starting hers on 8 July.
Hi walkabout I find myself in the same situation as you. My mum was diagnosed in March, I was diagnosed in April. Think it makes it doubly hard to deal with. Xx
walkabout

My mum ( who was diagnosed 6 months before me ) got her start date at the planning session but I just got told they would be in touch . It was a bit frustrating waiting - my actual start date wasn't finally confirmed until a few days before.
catzooo

When I went for the Rad planning appt they did the scan, did the tattoos and gave me a sheet of appointment times for Rads. I start on Monday.
walkabout

Hi. I had my op ( WLE and SNB ) on 26 March . I saw the onc on 2 May ( didn't need chemo ) , had my planning session for rads on 7 May and started rads on 29 May. It did feel like quite a long time because I got over the op well and quickly and was keen ( ish ) to get the rest done.Hope you get your start date soon.
Guest user
Not applicable

Planning appt

Three tiny tattooed dots now I'm back on the bench to wait again how long have you girls waited for rads to start? Impatient to get the show on the road x