71280members
374407posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please sign up, and sign new petition to get Govt to fund Cyberknife treatment for all and not just those in the right postcode

Quail

Re: Please sign up, and sign new petition to get Govt to fund Cyberknife treatment for all and not just those in the right postcode

Lemongrove, I think maybe everybody 'cept me and you are busy this weekend. And I have four twitter followers and still don't "get it", so I'm not going to be much help. At 57, I'm right there with you in incompetence. So I'm bumping it up, in the hopes that it will keep it on top for a more twittery sort of person, and I'm repeating the website for the signatures (if it'll let me, I can't always make it like my links):

so that people don't have to go back to the first page to figure out what you're talking about.
Did you see the article in the Express about the cyberknife on 30 Sept? I've never read the Express in my life (I was googling cyberknife), and they couched the argument in political terms, but it was interesting just to see it in the media; it doesn't get much press.

Lemongrove

Re: Please sign up, and sign new petition to get Govt to fund Cyberknife treatment for all and not just those in the right postcode

As nobody has replied, will ask again. Please can someone tell me how to promote this on social networking sites other than Facebook ? Sorry if I'm a bit ignorant, but I'm 58 years old now.

Lemongrove

Was thinking about spreading this through social networking. Have put it on facebook, but is there anything else? I've heard of Twitter, but don't have a clue how it works, or what you do (sorry I'm a dinosaur). Can anyone explain please.

Quail

It's a busy weekend, but maybe somebody dropping by will make some time to sign this important petition--AND ask their friends.
Thanks Lemongrove for the hard work!

Lemongrove

Just looked and we have 840 signatures after just 3 days. Would be wonderful to get 1000 by tomorrow evening. You're all fantastic, and I would like to ask you to remember the petition, and keep spreading the word. Thank you.

scottishlass

Signed it today and asked my friends to read it and sign it too. Val

jiggyjoo

Signed and shared on FB xx

Chico

Done! And I shared on FB noticed my good friends have also signed x

Lemongrove

Hi Chico, Just to prevent confusion for others. When you click on the link there is a clipboard that says petition, and you click on that. Thanks again.

Chico

Its ok I found the link to sign duh!!! Ok done and posted on FB x

Chico

Lemon grove where do I sign I only see the part that says to share but not to sign, is this the same as an E partition? .

Lemongrove

Just to say I checked last night and 689 people had signed the petition, and over 700 have joined the cause. When I started the petition, I wasn't sure people would rally, but they have and I'm so grateful. Those who have not signed yet, it would be wonderful if you would, and those who have a big thank you, and please keep spreading the message amongst your family/friends/colleagues.

southpool

Signed & bumped

bertie

Signed and shared on FB xx

Tolliebelle

Signed and shared to 25 on FB who I know will all sign xx
keyfeatures

Thanks Lemongrove. Signed and shared.
Quail

Let's try to keep this near the top this week. Please sign, and ask your friends to sign. It is important.

DJ007

Done - and shared on fb.

Lemongrove

Look forward to hearing from you Mary grace, and bumping for those who didn't see post yesterday.

Mary_grace

bumping, numbers going up well x

wintersocks

Lemongrove,
Thanks for organising this, signed and shared too.

WS

applestreet

Signed...v good cause..

Quail

Signed and shared.

foxyferret

Signed it and have told everyone I know to sign as well.
ChoccieMuffin

Done and passed on. Hope I never need it, but it needs to be there for those who do.

Mary_grace

Will do LG, back at work now and just running to sort out boys tea before trying to sort out some stuff for next couple of days but happy to do all I can for such an excellent cause. Will PL later x

cornishgirl

Signed and shared . x
Lilac51

Signed and shared.

Pam170

Signed and passed on.

Ali_H

Signed and shared xx
moondog

Excellent work Lemongrove. Signed and shared x

Lemongrove

Just want to thank everybody who has signed. 104 people have signed in one day, which is amazing. If we all got our friends/family/colleagues to sign it could become a big petition. Please help.
Mary grace, I would be so grateful for your help/advice. Please pm me at anytime.

Mary_grace

Have signed and shared both on facebook and on twitter (asked my followers to sign and RT hopefully that will boost numbers). Lemongrove, in the real world I am a marketer, if I can help at all just PM me and I will see how far / how many signatories we can get for this
xx

Rattles

me too, rattles x

gail5

signed and shared

Lemongrove

Keyfeatures. If you go to the link I provided it will explain what it is and why it's so important for cancer patients. You could also go to www.ukcknetwork.co.uk which is a charity several of us have set up to raise awareness of Cyberknife, help hospitals raise funds to buy it, and provide info for those who cannot get funding for it.

stressy_messy

signed and shared 🙂

Ramsfan55

Signed and sent invites to friends and family to do the same x

flo12

signed and shared

na7asha

signed and shared 🙂
broomsticklady

Signed and shared and links posted on a few motoring forums!
Nina

beaniebaby

I have also signed and shared. Thank you .

keyfeatures

what is cyberknife?
katytc

Excellent idea, will tell everyone I know to sign xx

chascat

Have signed and shared on facebook x

dib

well done lemongrove,sorry gotta go now,got a petition to sign.....................................................................................
Di.x

Lemongrove

Just bumping to prevent post from being lost.

Lemongrove

Please sign up, and sign new petition to get Govt to fund Cyberknife treatment for all and not just those in the right postcode

I have started a cause, on the link below, to ask the Government to fund Cyberknife treatment for all and not just those who live in the right postcode. Please will everyone sign up to the cause, and sign the new petition. I have started a new petition, because it is clear it is the Government that needs to sort this appalling situation out.
Would people also ask their family and friends to do the same. Thank you.

http://www.causes.com/causes/795457-fund-cyberknife-stereotactic-radiotherapy-treatment-now-uk/actio...