cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poppet75 (Claire)

58 REPLIES 58
Gerbera

Re: Poppet75 (Claire)

So sorry to hear about Claire, such awful sad news.
Thinking of your family and friends, especially today. Rest in peace Claire. x

tors

Thinking of claire and her family and fruends today. RIP Claire and God bless xxx

poppy333

thinking of claire , and thoughts are with her family and friends tommorow xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
gingerbud. xx
xxx thinking of you tommorow

kazx

dancingqueen

Such lovely comments about Claire 😉
There is an obituary on the Manchester eveing news online in the memorial section. It gives details of the funeral and who to contact about donations.
She was a brilliant,vibrant shooting star who was with us for too short a time.

Gingerbud

Deleted
will confirm charity for donations later x

Gingerbud

Thanks vickie I will pm you my address in a min. I have been wondering myself what the family's preferences are regarding flowers/ donations etc. Ive contacted one of claires close friends to see if she knows before I bother the family. Claire was involved in lots of fundraising so Im sure there will be a charity donation- I will let you know as soon as I know and I'll also post on this thread in case others wish to make a donation in claires memory.
Tina x

tors

Hi Tina

please can you send me yr address? Thankyou for your help. I will be thinking of youonThursday. It will be such a hard day for you on so many levels so sending you cyber hugs. Is there a donation charity fund in Claire's honour instead of flowers do you know?

Much love

vickie

Gingerbud

Hi Ladies

I am going to claires funeral this thursday and would be happy to take cards for those of you who have said you would like to send one. You can pm me for my address.
Big (((hugs))) to all Claires friends on here. Such a tragic loss I am still in shock and can think of little else.
Miss you Claire xxx

Tina x

muffett

Sorry only just got back online .... Really sad news, So young. RIP Claire x

Annie81

I can't believe she's gone. We lived close by and met for teas. She had such presence and it's so sad to think she's gone. She raised thousands of pounds for charity, was always selfless and bright and I will miss her so so much.

Love you Claire x x x

izzypal

RIP Claire, God Bless xxx

laura64

Yes I agree if anyone knows where we can send a card can u let us know she was a lovely girl who will be missed loads Laura x

lizcat

DQ - That's a lovely post you've written in Claire's memory and I know how much she meant and will always mean to you. Give me a call if you want to meet for a brew and cake and anything else. Keep strong at this awful time and I'm thinking of you too.

Liz xxx

tors

What a lovely (but sad ) post about Claire. She hasn't been off my mind since i heard she had gone in hospital, and i only met her once in person. It must be so very hard for her friends and family. I feel like telling the world a out how fiesty and beautiful she was, and what breast cancer did to her. I know a few ladies from here have asked where they can send a card to. If you are able, could you send me the funeral directors details? No worries if you dont feel its appropriate or find it too upsetting. I hope you keep up with your training and stay well. Claire spoke really fondly of her two friends she went through treatment with when we met, i guess you are one of them then! Thankyou for sharing your thoughts of Claire with us.

Vickie
x

dancingqueen

I met Claire through Bcc's young women's forum in Warrington in Sept 09, we became friends and went through our treatment together along with anothr friend of ours. We were bald together,we celebrated the end of treatment together and then we all cried and felt sad when her cancer spread eventually ending up in her lungs.
I am still in shock and the waves of grief are so overwhelming. I just can't believe i won't be having one more brew with her to discuss our day. No matter how badly she was feeling especially when she started getting breathless she always asked me how my day was. I lived with her for the last 6 months while doing my nurses training and she was so strong.
I will miss her so much,she will never be forgotten.
However sad i feel i am so happy i got to be friends with her and have had her in my life.
She was loved by so many. Sleep peacefully my wonderful friend x

Lemongrove

Another young life lost. My sincere condolences to her family.

Manny

I'm so so so sorry to hear this. I am thinking of her friends and family as they grieve.

Rest in peace sweet Claire. You were too young to be taken liken like this.

wills1

Such sad, sad news. R I P Claire. My condolences to Claire's family and friends.

Love Karen (Wills) xxx

GingerLaces

Such awfully sad news. Another beautiful young lady lost her battle to this horrendous disease. Rest in Peace Claire. Condolonces to all her family and friends at this sad time.

belinda

I'm so very sorry to read this sad news.
Rest in Peace Claire..my sincere condolences to all your family and friends..xx

And thinking of you Tina..xx

stargazerlily

Terribly sad news, RIP Poppet xxx

Lulu34

such sad sad news.... my thoughts are with your family and friends.
xxxx

Shelley61

RIP Claire - so sorry you were taken so young to this horrible, s**t disease. My thoughts are with your family and other special people to you! xxx

Debonair7

Just the worst news - RIP Claire - thoughts are with your family and friends xxx

hollymeg

F*&^@:>

juliet66

RIP Claire

julie xxx

Steris

It just too sad - Condolences to family amd friends.

Rest in peace Claire - I followed your posts and you sounded a beautiful lady. x x

Love

Chris x x x

SusieV

Condolences to laire's family and friends. Much too young.

Sue

Tolliebelle

So sad to hear this news. Heartfelt condolences to Claire's family and friends and especially to Tina. RIP Claire

Jill x x

Jo_C

So so sorry. RIP Claire.

sarah68

Very, very sorry to hear this awful news. Although I have never met Claire, we pm'd quite regularly on here. Condolences to her friends and family and a particularly heart-felt one to you, Tina. R.I.P. Claire.

Sarah x

Tina67

Too young, too soon, too fast. Rest in peace and enjoy the sunshine, laughter and stars on the other side xxx

horace

So sorry for the loss of yet another woman taken far too soon [she was younger than my daughter].
RIP Claire

Valx

lizcat

Truly tragic. My deepest condolences to Claire's family and all her friends.

Liz x

moser

So sorry. Mo

SadieL

Oh my goodness. So quick! I got to know claire as I'm also tnbc with lung mets. I promise to enjoy every day Poppet! My thoughts are with your family....and you too.

Sadie Xx Xx

sally2009

Such shocking dreadfull news. I met Claire and she was lovely and so determined to fight breast cancer. I hate this disease.

My condolances to Claire's family and friends.
Julie XXX

J01

I am another that only read posts, however this life is cruel and anyone who has supported others despite their own condition earns my sincere respect.

I echo that my heart goes out to her family and friends , personal and virtual.

The fight is over, may she sleep well
J

poppy333

oh my god, im in shock. . claire was lovely, gorgeous funny and kind. we became friends via here when she replied to my post when i was first dx, and was helpful beyond belief.

i am so sorry for her family and friends, and annoyed that this cruel vile disease has took away anther

claire rest in piece hun, no more pain.

xxxxx
kazx

lazycat

So so so sad to read this, all my heartfelt condolences to Claire and her family and friends.
RIP and God bless you

Deborah

fairyqueen

oh my goodness so very very sad,my thoughts and prayers with claires family and friends, god bless you claire xxx

pina_c

So shocked to read this. My thoughts are with Claire's family and friends.

RIP Claire

Alibaba49

That is such sad news, and far too young!

Have only just joined the forum over the last few weeks, so i can't say i knew Claire, but for all her friends and family you have my heartfelt sympathy, and condolences to all who knew her.

Alison

ChoccieMuffin

There is nothing anyone can say.

RIP.

dee49

I was fortunate enough to meet Claire last December at a meet up in Oldham; she was beautiful, had a gorgeous head of hair and she was a lovely person.
I am so sad at hearing this news and my thoughts are with Claire and her family.

RIP Claire xxx

geewhiz

Agree that this is shocking news. All my sympathy goes to Claire's family and all her friends, especially Tina. I didn't know Claire well although we had pm'd on this site in the past, but she seemed such a lovely caring person. Life is just not fair.

J

Nicky65

What shocking news, thank you for letting us know Tina, I only just e-mailed Claire last night, this sudden deterioration is so scary and wrong!

I have met Claire and found her to be a very sincere and open person, who became a good support to me with her heartfelt and sincere messages. She really will be missed.

I send my sincere condolences to her family and friends and everybody who knew her.

RIP Claire xx I still can't believe it! - when we met you were so vibrant and full of life, I am so sorry that you had your future taken away by this vile disease!

laura64

God so sorry Tina feel so upset for everyone just can't belive it do sad Laura xx

El_Katrano

36 years old?? That is so sad. How awful. I didn't know her but I got tears in my eyes at that. Don't know what else to say except that cancer is soooooooo cruel. xxxxxxxxx

Lorna45

Awful news , really sad to read this , thoughts are with u as her friend and her family .

X