1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post biopsy and diagnosis

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Post biopsy and diagnosis

Thank you Meri. They have been through a lot the last few days so I guess they will be painful. Thanks again xx

I thought the same, sure I could feel lump growing, then found it had got bit smaller due to biopsy, but breast is sensative and does react to this invasion, brusing inside forms a lump, tissues swell, its unpleasant and I felt I was not prepared enough for after effects of biopsy.

I feel quite sorry for my boob, and me at times.

So contact helpline or your breast care nurse, its so reassuring to be told its normal.

Meanwhile keep sharing here eveyine so supportive.

Take care

Thank you. I guess your right but as you say easier said than done. X

H Olly,
It's the anxiety monster again. Bruising will cause swelling & it would be extremely rare for bc to grow that fast.
It's all in hand, so best to try to let those thoughts go, although easier said than done, of course!
ann x

Post biopsy and diagnosis

Hi

Following my biopsy last Friday. I'm sure the lump is bigger or is it my imagination. I would have known had it been this big before and also for the mammograms on biopsy day. I am sill very bruised from it all couldnit just be reaction to it all and being bruised that's making it feel the way it does. Getting a bit paranoid if I'm honest xx

Thanks in advance.