Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post op drains etc

3 REPLIES 3
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Post op drains etc

Hi Bugnut

Been checking to see how you are doing, glad it all went well. I know you said you didn't think you would be at support group cos of op, good cos you need the rest.

Good luck this week pls let us know how you get on and will hopefully see you at next support group.

Take care

Love

P xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Like Leeloo I had WLE and only one drain which was removed the day after surgery. It was not too bad getting it taken out - I had the advantage (if you can call it that) of having had drains in when my lung collapsed so I was kind of prepared for the taking out proceedure.

Good luck with your results. Let us know how you are getting on.

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi B,
I only had one drain in as I had a WLE, it wasn't bad getting it out at all, just a little pulling sensation and that was it.

Good luck with your results on Tuesday, I see my onc on Monday for the first time to discuss treatment woooppeeeee

L
xoxo

Guest user
Not applicable

Post op drains etc

Hi All

Im back home and feeling ok. Scar from op not too bad, I feel like one of my kids now. Some times I look at it and cry and sometimes I look and feel relief its gone. I hate the drains, what it like having them out? Hoping to get them out by Monday I am paranoid one of the kids will pull them.

Waiting dreaded results now should find out on Thursday.

Here's to all the one breasted women out there, take care and be strong.

B
x