Problems with site

I am not sure where to post to ask questions I am usually pretty good with the computer but struggling, any help would be appreciated

Hiya,
you post through the list on the left hand side. for example if you want to ask a question about ‘lymphodema’ go in to that section.

The ‘latest posts’ has slipped down again, and is way down at the bottom, it will move up again at some point!
I am not techie minded at all, so hope this helps.

WS

Yep, latest posts has disappeared and we now (at 8.39 this morning) have the Archive section showing ie the left hand column is in alphabetical order not as it shouldbe. Thought this was resolved months ago?
Also the times are all out, I posted this after my earlier post but it showed as being done 8 minutes ago not 1 minute ago and beofer the other post ??? Will now be even odder as I’ve just edited it to add this observation!

Hi all

We are aware of archives at the top of the list and have passed it on to the tech team, apologies for this

Lucy

Thank you

Hi I have major problems sending messages - only able to send small paragraphs at a time as although my message (private) is shown in full, when I press ‘send’ it only sends a paragraph and the rest is lost!!! This has happened several times tonight :frowning:
Just want you to be aware… it can’t just be me surely :confused: