Queasy drops

Has anyone heard of/tried these?? I’m sure CK, Queen of Chemo Advice, might have. They contain essential oils and apparently help with nausea, dry mouth and the horrid taste in your mouth. Happy to try anything that might help but as I could probably get half a stone of Murray Mints for the same price they may not be worth it… 

CherryB xx 

I found pear drops had a good flavour to help me with that yukky mouth. Recently my husband has discovered Sina Original Ginger Chews which are a good antidote for nausea. Don’t know how much they were though!

I HAVE QUEASY DROPS IN MY CHEMO BASKET!
21 pieces in the plastic round container with 5 different flavours! I just alternated between Queasy drops, ginger drops from pharmacy, pear drops, pineapple chunks, midget gems! Queasy jobs are more expensive but are a sugar free, natural ingredients, zero net carbs and made with essential oils!!!.

I got quesy drops in my chemo bag gift. However not sure how good they are. 1st chemo I was sick and subsequent 2 treatments have still felt very nauseous. They are pricey and would probably just stick with whatever sweets work for you.
X

I used imperial mints and pear drops. Something I found really helpful was marks and spencer lemon and ginger soda. It’s in a glass bottle and it’s £3, but worth it as it really helped when I was feeling queezy. 

Rhona x

I’m going to look for rhis lemon and ginger soda Rhonaboat! I also ready bicarbonate of soda and fresh Leon in water is a good drink if pure water won’t go down.x.x

Have you heard about fasting before chemo? I did it and had a much easier time of it than the women on my chemo thread or in my unit. Read all you can about Valter Longo  cancer, chemo and fasting.