Question for those that had BC from only dimple please

Quick question.

For those that had dimples that went on to be cancerous, how deep were these dimples? If you smashed your breast in different directions did the dimple remain? I ask because when I lift my arm mine is there. It’s just at the bottom of the breast. But if I press again my breast and sort of smashing it slightly upwards and away from my stomach area towards my chin, sort of flattening it out (if that makes sense), the dimple goes away.

So for those that did have cancer, could this dimple be seen no matter what position you smashed your breast into? Or did it flatten out if you flattened out the skin of the breast? I’m trying to understand how deep these dimples are and how intense of a dimple this is? I feel mine is only skin deep and isn’t pitting down to any deeper tissue layer underneath particularly.

Thanks so much

Hi JT,
It’s not really possible to say. If you haven’t already, do make an appointment with your GP as any breast change should be properly investigated. Fortunately, bc statiscally, is usually the least likely reason for any breast change.
Your GP may well refer you to the breast clinic, which is usual procedure.
Do take care
ann x