Re: RIP to fabulous Gingerbud (Tina)

RIP Tina, and heartfelt condolences to family and friends:

"When someone you love becomes a memory,
the memory becomes a treasure."

Respectfully,
Merc
xxxx

So sad,another shining light taken from us too soon.my thoughts are with her family.
RIP Tina

L xx

So very sad, thoughts will be with Tina's family as they struggle through this hard time, but please take comfort in what a wonderful support she was to so many people on this site, Simone xxx

Am so very sad to hear about Tina. Such a kind, supportive, determined and courageous lady. Thinking of you Tina, rest in peace.
My sincere condolences to Ian and Dan, and all Tina's family and friends.
xxx

Sleep tight Tina.

Another Angel watches over us

xxx

Iv not been on for a few days and to say I'm devastated at this news is an understatement. Tina has been a huge strength of support to me and I'm really so so sad to hear she has been taken so quickly.

Much love to her husband and son and all who knew and cared about her xxxx

I am just so very sorry to read that Tina has passed away. Deepest sympathy to her husband, son and close family. xx

So very sorry to read this. Wishing peace, comfort, love and strength to all who knew and loved Tina. RIP, lovely lady. You left us too soon xxx

Such sad news, I'm so sorry to read that Tina has passed away, I didn't know her personally, but just wanted to post my condolences to her family. God bless Tina.

Beverley xx

Deepest Sympathy
RIP Tina

M x

So sad. Deepest sympathy to all her family and friends.
Dx

So sad, never met Tina but read her posts and she came across as such a lovely lady who loved her darling son and husband so much. Such a waste of a young life. RIP Tina and love to her family at such a difficult time.
K

Such very sad news, which reminds us all of how fragile life is.

Even Tina's profile pictures were cheerful and positive, it is such sad news and the world is a little darker now.

To Ian, Dan and the rest of the family, your lovely Tina touched a lot of people, and our hearts go out to you.

CM
x

Community Champion

I'm speechless, nothing can be said that will make things any better but I just want to add my condolences. My thoughts and prayers are with Tina's family and friends specially her beloved husband and son and her parents.I know what a great loss this is to her BCC friends too and I send you love and strength.
Tina was an amazing,bright,cheerful woman full of love and life,she desperatley wanted to continue for her family. This is a wicked illness. At least Tina is now at peace and has no pain or fear. God bles you Tina RIP xx

Such sad news. Sincere condolences to all who had the pleasure of knowing her.
Sleep peacefully lovely lady.

Liz x

So,so heartbreaking. Another beautiful lady taken far too soon. My deepest condolences to all Tina's family and friends.

Liz

Rest in Peace Tina.

julie x

Goodnight Tina and god bless xx

I don't post here very often these days, but after reading about Tina I just wanted to send my love to all who knew this very special lady.
Sending love and strength
love Esbee x

Too young Too soon
Sincere condolencies to the whole family on the loss of another one of the BCC family

Another lurker here, such terribly sad news, condolences to Tina's family x

So sad she was a lovely friend to me a great help thinking of you all esp her family friends and thinking of all my tn ladies at this sad time gentle hug for u all Laura x

Thank you Tina for understanding and for inspiring me! These posts show just how many people you touched ( even us lurkers!!!). Rest now my lovely and love to your boys xx

Rest in peace dear Tina. You showed many of us a way through difficulties by being such a wonderful person. We will miss you and we won't forget you and your wonderful family in our thoughts and prayers.
Tara x

Terrible news - although I did not know Tina personally her postings always had a big impression. Really sad that such a vibrant young woman has been lost. Much love to Tina's family - she will live on in our hearts here too where she had many friends.

I am just so saddened to hear the news and I send heartfelt condolences to Tina's husband, darling son and parents. She was such an inspirational lady with compassion, humour,courage,kindness and care towards others in the face of her own adversity. One truly remarkable and wonderful lady. She will be so very much missed.

Love and prayers

God bless

Angela xxxx

This is such terribly sad news,my heart gos out to Tinas family and friends at this very sad and difficult time, God Bless you Tina, You were an inspiration to so many on this forum ,and will be sadly missed by all.
Linda x

Such a huge shock, Tina was so active on these boards she will be terribly missed, RIP little one, sending love and light to her family at this sad time.

Sarah xxxxx

RIP Gingerbud.

You were an inspiration to all the TN and reacuurance ladies. You will be sadly missed. My love to Ian and Daniel and to all of your family. You will be sadly missed

So terribly sad. She was an inspiration to us all - so helpful to others, positive and full of hope despite all of the setbacks this disease threw at her, and lived life to the fullest even until the end. She will be terribly missed on the forum - and even more so in the lives of her husband and little boy. My thoughts and prayers are with you. God bless you Tina xxx

What an impact this amazing woman had on so many lives, she shone so brightly,she is held in so many hearts tonight,goodnight Tina xxxxx

my god,
i am so sorry to hear this terrible news i spoke to tina quite a few times, and she was very supportive to everybody she was a brave young girl, my thoughts are with the family.
rip tina x x

So sorry to read this news, may I pass on sincere condolences to Tina's family and friends at this very sad time from all here at BCC.

Sam, BCC Facilitator

So sad to hear of Tina's death. She was very special in the way she encouraged other people in the TN recurrence thread, while she struggled with increasing disease. She was very kind to me when was waiting for scan results in a way I shall always remember. We tend to dislike the words struggle and fight, but Tina fought through bad times to make a good life with happy memories for Dan and Ian.
My heart goes out to Dan and Ian and her parents and friends.
Rest in peace, sweet girl
Lavender

I didn't know this lady but I feel as if i did this site is like a family and when one person hurts the family hurts as well,a poem that i feel sums up everything.

You can shed tears that she is gone,
Or you can smile because she lived,
You can close your eyes and pray that she will come back,
Or you can open your eyes and see all that she has left.

Your heart can be empty because you can't see her
Or you can be full of the love that you shared,
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday,
Or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.

You can remember her and only that she is gone
Or you can cherish her memory and let it live on,
You can cry and close your mind be empty and turn your back
Or you can do what she would want: smile, open your eyes,Love and go on

This is so sad, she was a very brave young lady. My condolences to her family.

When Tina didnt give her regular update I too had such a bad feeling and feel so upset to hear this dreadfull news. In spite of everything that was going on for her she was allways the first to respond to peoples posts with helpfull advice. Her stuggle to keep on fighting so that she could be there for Dan was incredibly moving. So sad.

Sad news. I didn't know her personally but am familiar with her postings. Very sincere condolences to her family.

Alison

Not been on off a while but oh what sad news to come back on to. I never knew Tina but often saw her posts and she seemed a very kind person who loved her family very much. I am so so sad to read this and my heart goes out to her family. It's so unfair xxx

Such sad news. My sincere condolences to all Tina's family. x

Sending my deepest sympathies to all who knew Tina,

Julie

Truly truly sorry to read this.

RIP Tina x

This is just so sad. I didn't really know Tina but followed her ups and downs on here. She seemed such a loving caring lady, this crappy disease is just so unfair. Thinking of her family and friends at this sad time and especially her little boy.
I hope she is at peace now x
Caroline

This is such sad news. Tina was an amazing, determined woman and I followed her story in awe. I am so sorry that she is gone and send my condolences to her family and all who loved her.

Debx

I am totally speechless - Tina was diagnosed on exactly the same day as me in 2010 and I have followed her journey as her early treatment mirrored mine but her cancer was so much more aggressive. She is far too young to succumb to this horrid disease. My thoughts are with her husband, young son and her parents. RIP gingerbud xxxxxxx

Thanks for reposting this here.

Tina was truly an inspiration to us all. She showed us how to make the most of every day and her love for you and Dan shone out of everything she said.

Deepest condolences to you both, to all friends and family and to everyone on this site who knew and loved Tina.

May she rest in peace

RIP Tina xx

I didn't know Tina but read her name many times on different threads. She stood out for her compassionate and helpful posts. The love of her family shone through everything.
My love and sympathy to Tina's family at this very sad time.
Diana xx

I am so sorry to read this. My sincere condolences to her husband and son. She was an amazing woman. So helpful to others here.

Im so shocked at the news of Tina's passing. I havent posted since my mother passed away in january 2011, however, I, like a lot of people have followed tina's updates on her own health and the compassionate advice she gave to others for a long time and when raising money for bcc have had her and others firmly in my thoughts. A truly amazing woman who fought hard against this disease. Love to Tina's closest.

Sending my love and deepest sympathies to you all... Xxx

I am a newbie but did catch the Disneyland thread... So sad.

Eleanor xx