Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RIP to fabulous Gingerbud (Tina)

114 REPLIES 114
jackster50

Re: RIP to fabulous Gingerbud (Tina)

Lavenderlassie

I have thought a lot of the wonderful people we lost in this last year, especially Tina, and her husband and little Dan.

tors

I couldn't let Christmas go by without remembering Tina and her family, especially her Husband and little boy. Tina, if you are watching and reading this from up in heaven, I miss your posts on BCC and want you to know that you have been in my mind an awful lot over the last few days. It is so unfair that you aren't with your little boy this Christmas, and I send lots of love to your family who have to face this time of year without you. RIP Tina. And also RIP to the other wonderful ladies we have lost this year.

Vickie
Xxx

Heather_202

I'm so sad to hear of Tina's (Gingerbud) passing. It was her personal advice to me that helped me make up my mind to have radiotherapy after my surgery & chemo as I was a borderline case (TNBC - 2/13 nodes). I send my deep condolences to her family and friends and my eternal thanks to her. To her husband and son, I would like to say that your wife/mother was a support & inspiration and will always be in my thoughts. xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Tina you wld be pleased to hear we have a few new plp joining our thread and also the lovely non tn gals are posting I'm glad u started this thread they are all a surport to us thinking of u miss u Laura xxx
Lavenderlassie

Just a little word for Tina's family and friends to say I am thinking of you all. As are many others on the thread that Tina started last year.
Lavender
xx

Guest user
Not applicable

I had read a lot of Tinas posts and just wanted to say am so sorry to hear of her death she was a massive inspiration to me, even though she never knew and I doubt am the only one. RIP TINA XXX
Guest user
Not applicable

Just wanted to post saying still thinking of our dear friend Tina still can't believe it hope y poor family are coping as well as can be we all love miss u tina xxx
janine77

I will miss tina so much as she was there for me since we were both first diagnosed back in 2010. We emailed each other frequently (she was very knowledgeable) and im so very sad to hear of her passing. I know she had many happy times with her family and made lots of memories for her gorgeous son Dan. Her family will be in my thoughts and I will remember tinas strength, determination and caring nature. RIP Tina xxxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

I have fond memories of Tina, too. She helped me and supported me and answered lots of my questions. She lent her support before my spine op last week. I knew she wasn't very well, but always hoped that she'd pull through rather than me coming back from the hospital to learn that she's gone
RIP, my dear friend. Thinking of all her friends and families in this difficult time.

M xx
Lavenderlassie

We are all lost in the website somewhere, I think, Laura.
I have lost all my favourite posts too and nearly felt like giving up-but thinking of Tina and her thread for a start makes me want to try to get back in to say hallo to everyone.
I hope things went as well as things can go at a funeral for Ian and Dan and all Tina's family and friends.
Hugs to all of Tina's TN friends from Lavender
xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Has anyone lost all there messages and friends since new site worked all mine says is no friends and no messages mods what have you done with them
Guest user
Not applicable

Thinking of you dear Tina miss you loads Laura xx
Guest user
Not applicable

I think Tina will remain in our hearts for a very long time.....
But tomorrow is a focus and focus we will!
It is so hard to think about this forum without her....
She struggled with so much anguish and it always seemed so unfair on her, on Ian and her darling little lad.

Such a loss is a shared loss.
We salute you dear Tina.

RIP

With so much respect from Welsh girl x

tors

Unfortunately the forum is likely to be down tomorrow at 1.45, during Tina's funeral, because it is being relaunched. That just feels so ironic and sad 😞
So I just wanted to say I am going to be thinking and praying for Tina and her family tomorrow and will be thinking of all her cyber buddies too. Rest in peace , thank you and God bless.

Guest user
Not applicable

Cant believe it, am so shocked and saddened. My heart utterly goes out to her family. Rest in peace Tina. xx

Steris

Hi,

Another lurker on TN thread. I followed Tina's posts and her spirit shone through. What a fanastic young woman taken far to soon. My condolences to her husband, little lad. Family & friends.

Rest in peace Tina.

Love
Chris xx

Guest user
Not applicable

My sweet sweet Tina - I cannot believe that you have gone. I was taking a BC forum break to try and steady myself for the future and that is why I am so late to post my love and thoughts. To you, your family, and obviously your Dan.

As you know I am a fellow young TN lady with 2 young children. I think my Jacob is about the same age as Dan. Except tonight you couldn't do bedtime for him, and it is just too cruel to even begin to think about.

Apparently the next stage is to live forever in heaven, and if it is truely forever, then it really will be so soon that you are altogether again.

The rest of my words fail me through sadness. RIP lovely lady xxxxx.

saffronseed

hi all
I posted this on the trip neg and thought I would post it here to for everyone to see - its from the Liverpool Echo
xxx

CHRISTINA (TINA) April 22nd, 2012. Peacefully in hospital, aged 34 years. Beloved wife of Ian and wonderful mummy of Daniel, loving daughter of Roy and Shelagh, dear sister of Martin. (Rest in peace.) Funeral Mass will be held at Holy Rosary Church, Aintree on Tuesday, May 1st at 1.45 p.m., followed by Cremation at Anfield Crematorium. Flowers or donations to The Marina Dalglish Appeal may be sent to Peter Coyne Independent Funeral Service, 475 Queens Drive, L4 8TY. Tel

Guest user
Not applicable

So shocked and sad to hear of this. Tina was so positive and brave. What an inspiring lady. Rest in peace Tina, thinking of her family at this very sad time. Amanda xx

Guest user
Not applicable

I was so shocked and sad to hear about Tina's untimely passing. What a wonderful, caring compassionate lady, she was always concerned about everyone else despite her own condition. My condolences to Ian and her little boy Dan who she loved so much. Sleep tight my friend xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

So dreadfully sorry to read this terrible news. Shocked.

I am so sorry that Tina's family will have to continue with such an enormous void in their lives.

Tina was a wonderful and inspiring woman. Despite every knock, she was so very brave and positive.

Tournesol

Very sorry to hear about Tina. Thinking of her family and friends.

Tournesol x

Guest user
Not applicable

Our Tina was a lovely lady kind caring and will be missed so much i hope Ian can come on one day and read how special our Tina was or maybe if anyone knows him can print these pages off to show how special she was I'm sure I'm not alone when I say your be so missed slp tight my angel Laura xx

Lisa_x

So so sorry and sad to hear about lovely Tina. I'm a lurker on the triple neg thread and am so often amazed at the strength and support that Tina has shown and given so selflessly. What an amazing lady! Much love and hugs to Tina's hubby Ian and little Dan. RIP Tina. Another star to shine above us xxxx

pina_c

RIP Tina.
Such sad news, she was an inspirational person and will be greatly missed on the forums.
Condolences to her family and friends.
xx

Guest user
Not applicable

I have just logged on and am very saddened by this news. I always read Tina's posts as like many others on here I found them inspirational. Condolences to Tina's family.

AlexD

winnie2

Very sad to hear about Tina.
Want you to know I am thinking of her family at this very sad time.

Guest user
Not applicable

so very sorry to here this sad news,my thoughts are with family and friends at this sad time missmessy xx

yamslass

I always read Tina's posts if I saw them. There was something about her that seemed to touch people. I think deep down I always knew that one day I would come on and read a thread like this about her but I hoped I would be wrong and she would have many years with her little Dan. I wish she had got her holiday at Eurodisney with him. The number of posts on this thread are testament to how people regarded her.
May she rest in peace now.

Crabbit

just so sorry to read this.

moser

I am so sorry - I have not been on the forums for a few days and I could not believe it. I've been a mostly silent spectator on the Triple neg thread since the beginning. Tina was a wonderful, upbeat, unbelieveably inspirational person. She'd been through so much but still managed to think of others always. Tina, I will miss you. Rest in Peace. To Ian and Tina's family - I'm thinking of you. With Love, Mo x

mfb

Such sad news, such a wonderful Lady.

Thoughts are with her Family and Friends and all those who mourn her passing,

Sx

aqua

How very sad..

RIP Sweet Lady x

Guest user
Not applicable

Page 7 and counting...............

That says so much!!!

I do hope her family read this (and the Trip Neg thread) sometime. Maybe not now - but in the future, and they will know how special she was to so may of us here in cyber space as well as her friends and family.

Hugs to everyone affected - the ripples are being felt far and wide!

Sadie Xx Xx

Guest user
Not applicable

RIP brave lady. Condolences to her Husband, young son, parents and siblings.

xx

Guest user
Not applicable

So sad to be reading this.

Sleep peacefully Tina. Special thoughts to you and your lovely family.

Dotty2xx

stressy_messy

such sad news.Deepest sympathy to Tina's family and friends.
RIP Tina,god bless xx

tillybob

So sorry to hear this sad news, Tina was a great help to many of us and she will be very much missed, my sincere condolences to her Husband, son and family.
Sleep Well Angel.

Guest user
Not applicable

So very very sorry to hear about Tina. Condolences to her family and friends.

Guest user
Not applicable

Such sad, sad news. Tina was such a kind, brave and determined lady and always thinking of others even when she was going through so much herself. I always followed her postings and was always pleased to hear about her holidays with Ian and Dan. My heart goes out to Ian, Dan and her parents at this very sad time.
so so sorry to hear this.
T x

nymeria

I am so sad to hear this, she was such an inspiration and support to so many of us.

My deepest condolences to her family. xxx

GrannyScouse

I can only echo what everyone else has said. I'm so sad to read of Tina's death. It says a lot about her that 6 pages have been posted in one day. My sincere condolences to her family and friends.

Maureen xx

pumpkin69

Hi, i don't post on triple neg page but was aware of tina just from flicking through posts looking at inspiring people. I'm so very saddened to here of tina's passing and my heart goes out to her family. Another young life snatched away by this awful didease. RIP tina,no more pain.

Pumpkin x

janipi

Lost for words. Tina was very special to so many of us. x

moorcow

To Ian, I am so so sorry to hear this news, Tina and i started out on here at much the same time and she was a fabulous support to me and lots of other lasses onhere. She was really thoughtful in her posts and her love for her family was always clear as the brightest star,
very best wishes to you and the rest of your family in this really difficult time.
Nicola

Tiny_Tina

I am really sad to hear this news. I didn't know Tina but followed her threads with interest.

My heart goes out to Ian, Daniel and Tina's parents.

Love
Tina
x

Guest user
Not applicable

Truly amazing ladie, god bless Tina,thinking of tinas family xxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

This is such awful news.

When I was first dx Tina was one of the voices that I was drawn to. She offered support to many, many people who found themselves despairing and scared.

My thoughts are with her family.

There's nothing more I can say. So, so sorry.

Xxxx

bertie

Such sad, sad news. Tina was such a kind, brave and determined lady and always thinking of others even when she was going through so much herself. My heart goes out to Ian, Daniel and her parents as they try and get through this very sad time.

R.I.P. Tina

Marina xx