cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rash on leg

3 REPLIES 3
Daisy_do

Re: Rash on leg

Forgot to mention that I now take a different brand of tamoxifen and think that may have something to do with it.

dx

Daisy_do

I had a rash around my mouth area and as I have psoriasis I thought it was connected and the doc gave me tabs and a cream - not much differenced. On my 6 month check up the consultant said Tamoxifen gives a rash as a side effect and said it would go. He didnt seem very phased and I thought - he doesnt know what it is either ha.

The rash did go and hasnt come back. It was very red and raised and it itched.

I hope this helps and that you can tell your gp there is a rash while on tamoxifen etc. this is different for everyone but maybe it is connected. The tabs were an anti histamine.

good luck xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

post deleted

Guest user
Not applicable

Rash on leg

Hi I wonder if anyone else has had experience of a rash on their legs? I had surgery and rads three years ago and have lymphodema at times pretty much anywhere in my body since then. Anyway, a few months ago I noticed a three bar rash at the back of my knee which has gradually spread. It is nearly joined up around my knee now and is about nine inches high/wide. Red, itchy at the edges.

The docs think it is a fungal infection but it isn't responding to anti-fungal cream or tablets so they are referring me to a dermatologist.

I just wondered if anyone else has had this. I was taking Tamoxifen as Nolvadex and had a three month break and then started back on the generic brand.

Thanks and wishing everyone a good time over the festive season.