Recently diagnosed

Hi all
I’ve dipped in and out of this forum and found reading everyone else’s stories extremely inspirational and a great place for support, I certainly feel less alone. I was diagnosed on 9th August and my chemo starts on 20 September.

Sorry you’ve got to join our club pcpeds, but everyone is very friendly and you will find a lot of support here xx

Hi Jencat
I am a member, only just plucked up the courage to write something ? Have I put my comment in the wrong place?

Hi pcpeds
Welcome to the forum. This is a good place to start!
We all try and support each other as much as possible.
We have a Sept chemo thread that you’re very welcome to join.
Best wishes.
Sue xx

Thank you xx

Thank you Sue, will have a look in the chemo thread. Trying to come to terms with the shock of the diagnosis, taking it a day at at a time xx

Hi Pcpeds
Post here! We are all fab ladies who understand each other whatever the diagnosis or treatment. I start chemo this Monday. Good luck with yours.xx

Hi CK
All the best for tomorrow.
Lots of love
Xx

Hi pcpeds

Sorry you’ve had to join us but welcome to the forum. From questions about chemo and cold caps to magnetic  eyelashes (don’t ask) - you’ve come to the right place… xx

Hi pcpeds and welcome.
I was diagnosed on the 8th of August. I don’t have a start date for chemo yet but it should be this month.
X

Thanks Pcpeds
Hopefully will be well enough to report back!
Thinking of all my BCC sisters at this difficult time!

Go girls! We can do it!!!xxx

Hi all
This is my second time posting but I’ve looked on it everyday. I’ve recently been diagnosed with BC IDC grade one, I had a MRI scan on the 27th and have just had a call from the clinic asking me to go in for an ultrasound and possible biopsies, this has knocked me sideways!! Does this mean it’s more than one lump (not heard of that before), spread, in both breasts?? I’m so scared. Can anyone shed any light on this. Sarah xx

Smorg try and stay positive don’t try and second guess things if you are concerned give your bc nurse a call. You may find things change and you may be offered more tests etc but please don’t automatically assume the worse some tests we have are just to err on the side of caution x