Recently diagnosed

I have just been diagnosed with secondary cancer, and am  now on cape ( can’t spell full name) has anyone had problems with diarrhea, I had to stop after 10 days as it got so bad, but have had the dosage reduced now and still having slight problems, have been told to take imodium but it hasnt really helped much, does it get easier as time goes by??? would apprciate any comments  

Hi,jet,so sorry you have had to join us but it’s a great place for advice and support.
I’m not sure about your chemo as I haven’t had any yet. But one of the lovely ladies will be along soon to advise you. There is a thread about cap.i’ll bump it up for you so you can have a read and chat on that.
Huge hugs to you and take care,Helen xxxx
Ps. It’s at the top on treatments and medical issues xxxx

Hi Jet1202

I’m sorry to hear of your latest diagnosis but am sure you will get lots of good, honest support from your fellow forum users.  I have put for you below links to some of BCC’s publications for secondary breast cancer and also the link to our secondary live chat service where you would be made most welcome if you would like to join in.

www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/secondary-breast-cancer/secondary-breast-cancer-bcc58

www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/secondary-breast-cancer/secondary-resource-pack-bcc173

breastcancercare.org.uk/community/chat

Take care,

Jo, Moderator