Red patch hot to touch on left breast 2 mths after surgery.

Hello ladies,
I’m about to have my 3rd chemo, tomorrow, half way through but today I noticed the red patch on my left breast also I’ve been having sharp stabbing pains there aswell, this could be nerves starting to work.
But Its a strange shape this red patch feels hot to touch even though its numb. I have had a WLe and snb and ANC was my last op in Jan. I had my scar looked at last week and it looked fine but today I noticed this. It is around where my bra is so it could be my bra was too tight but it hasn’t disappeared so of course now I’m worried.
Has anyone else had this, maybe I’m just worrying about nothing I’m at the hospital tomorrow for the chemo but I’ve not seen a dr there before.
So if anyone has any advice that would be good!
Thanks
Fran

Fran, you should ask to see a doctor tomorrow to put your mind at ease.
My nurse told me that chemo would make my scar go red and painful at times so it’s very likely that it’s causing your symptoms. I’ve had a mastectomy but the remaining breast tissue is very painful at times. The heat in your breast might just be an area of infection which is a good reason for mentioning it tomorrow - you may need to take antibiotics to treat it.
Al the best,
Kathleen