cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referred to clinic - inflamed breast and lump

12 REPLIES 12
Mamwith4

Re: Referred to clinic - inflamed breast and lump

Thank you ladies, I will keep an eye on things and thanks again for the support, I valued this so much x
ladybowler
Community Champion

Mamwith4

That is wonderful news, well done you xx

Kess

Great news so pleased for you. Hopefully things will start to settle down quickly, but if they aren't improving do make sure you go back and see your GP.
Mamwith4

Hello,
Just wanted to update that I had my mammogram and ultrasound today and nothing serious thank goodness. I am so very relieved, just the remains from a bad infection. Thank you for the support and good luck and lots of love to everyone waiting for results or going through treatment xx
Mamwith4

Thanks Kess I'm trying to keep busy, I've been given more antibiotics in case I have an infection. Hoping this week goes quick x
Kess

Very sorry to hear you are having more symptoms. It is not long now till you can get everything checked out. Hope you get some good news.
Mamwith4

I just another update, hope this is in the right place! I have been back to GP as more swelling, the gp said my breast is pulling to the left, I have back pain where my shoulder blade is and swelling under my arm. The GP also found more thickening so I felt quite worried.  I'm on count down for a week tomorrow when I go to the clinic. This forum is helping me so much so thank you all xx

Mamwith4

I just another update, hope this is in the right place! 

I have been back to GP as more swelling, the gp said my breast is pulling to the left, I have back pain where my shoulder blade is and swelling under my arm. I'm on count down for a week tomorrow when I go to the clinic. This forum is helping me so much so thank you all xx

Sue C
Community Champion

Ok. Let us know how you get on xx
Mamwith4

Just had a call to say my appointment is 9/6/17 so will keep you updated x
Mamwith4

Thank you Sue C, I know I can't get answers but just nice to share with others. I've only told my husband and I know he is worried too. I've not told my kids as I might not have anything to tell them yet. Hopefully I won't wait too long to get an appointment x
Sue C
Community Champion

Hi

Its hard for any of us to say whether it is anything to worry about, but the important part is that you are getting it checked. 

I don't want to say, please don't worry, because we all know that's impossible. But try to keep yourself busy and worrying won't actually change anything.

This site is brilliant and there are lots of lovely ladies on here you can talk to and share your problems.

Hope all goes well for you xx

Mamwith4

Referred to clinic - inflamed breast and lump

Hi all,
I'm 45 I was given antibiotics two weeks ago for a large, inflamed, painful breast which had a lump and swelling. That settled but had follow up with gp Friday and I have a small pea size lump and my left breast is still bigger than the right. I'm being reverted within the fortnight but feel really worried. I e had a cyst in right Breast 5 years ago but this feels different. My underarm feels swollen too.

Just wanted to ask if these are early signs to worry about. Thanks in advance x