cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reflexology

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Reflexology

Hi Judy I remember now that you live in Wrotham - need reminding of everything these days as nothing stays put in my mind!

Coffee in the new year sounds great - will enjoy it far more then than trying to fit it in round everything else!

Love

bjj

Highlighted

Hi bjj Thanks for your reply. On reflection I think I\'m going to have to go for Indian Head Massage at the moment as I still have a fungal infection on my big toes (thanks chemo!). A few of my friends do this, so I should be able to swop a session of that for a session of Reiki.

Do you remember when you had the kids\' parties earlier in the year and I asked you to keep the noise down because I was just down the road at Wrotham? Every time I walk round Sevenoaks I think \"I wonder if that lady is bjj!!\" Went in to finish my Christmas shopping this morning - actually managed to get parked in Blighs.

I\'d love to meet up for a coffee. My email is on my profile so you can contact me via that and we can set a date. Best to get this jolly festive season over first but definitely something for the new year.

Love Judy xxx

Highlighted

Hi Hi Judy

I go to a lady in Bessels Green - she\'s really good. She\'s actually chair of the Reflexology association (or whatever it is called). My son used to go to Greg at Clemency - he got a lot of migraines and when he started going to reflexology he went from having them every four or five days to every couple of months. I already knew the other person and so thought I would go to her.

I didn\'t know you were in my area - small world! Fancy meeting up for a cup of coffee sometime?

Love

bjj xx

Highlighted

Hi bjj So glad to hear you\'re benefitting from reflexology. Wouldn\'t mind some myself. Do you go to Penny at Clemency in the town centre at the back of The Shambles?

Love Judy xxx

Highlighted

Reflexology I\'ve been going to this for a few weeks now and I hve to say that it has helped no end. It\'s difficult to quantify exactly how but I feel more \"me\" than I have done all year since my diagnosis in January. My energy levels are going back upwards but the main thing is that I feel better in myself.

I can thoroughly recommend it.

Love

bjj

Reflexology

Reflexology