Regional Recurrence?

I was diagnosed with grade 3 stage 3 HER2+ BC last year and I am still receiving hercepting… From the start the outlook was bleak but the fact that I was having chemo rads and herceptin/± Pertuzumab I felt a bit more reassured.

I recently noticed a lump in my neck and after it has been there for over 9 weeks now I had an FNA does last week, I;ve not had results as yet, everytime I call they say it just says partial at this stage.

I am now worrying a bit… what it is recurrence…?  I know they cant operate on the nodes in my neck. I really wish they would hurry up with them!!!

Hello Amandalibra

Welcome to the forums, this must be a very worrying time for you but you have come to the right place for support from our experienced users who I’m sure will be along to support you soon.

You may also like to talk things through with a member of our helpline staff who are there to offer emotional support as well as practical information. The free phone number is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 and Saturday 10.00 to 2.00.

Best wishes

June, moderator

Sorry I can’t help but want to wish you well.