cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reigate Area

10 REPLIES 10
SittingPretty

Re: Reigate Area

Hi, not sure if to far for you, but take a look at http://purleybreastcancer.sechc.org.uk/ who meet in Purley, once a month. Good luck with any remaining treatment and try and remember the convalensence stage - one that is often forgotten today xx

danielafederic

Sorry I didn't reply, I moved to Bedfordshire so ... and also, I finished chemo in July. Hope everythinbg works fine for you xxx
Daniela
Sarahmummy

Hi, I am near dorking. I start my first of 6 chemo sessions on Thursday. The last 3 are in Guildford. How are you? Sarah
Guest user
Not applicable

Hi, there is a younger womans support group for women up to the age of 45 (not sure of your age??) thats meets at The Olive Tree in Crawley hospital on the first thursday of the month if thats interesting to you?

http://www.olivetreecancersupport.org.uk/support_groups.php

Island_gal

Thank you for your message. I have just finished rads two weeks ago, so have been struggling a bit with split skin, swelling -the usual stuff everyone seems to go through. I would really like some info on your group- perhaps you could phone me ? thanks
Jenny x
Ps phone number sent in private message x
Island_gal

Hi Daniela, would be happy to talk to you- can you message me your phone number?
Look forward to hearing from you.
Jenny x
danielafederic

I am in Redhill, have chosen surgery to radiotherapy, but I would love to talk. Daniela x

jellytot83

hi IG,
i live in Haywards Heath and attend a support group in Crawley.
i had chemo at Crawley and Guildford. 2 x WLEs at Redhill and rads at Guildford.
PM me if you like and I can send you more info on the group.
xx
Island_gal

Hi Jaxg, I would be happy to talk to you, I am nearing the end of 15 sessions of Radiotherapy, so feeling very tired
And sore. Please send me a message on my profile page. Perhaps you would lije to send me your telephone number and we could get in touch. There is also a support group in Reigate. I haven't been to it yet but do intend to go to there next get together.
Hope to hear from you. Keep your chin up, we are all in this together!
Jenny x
Ps I am also being treated in St Luke's in Guildford.
Guest user
Not applicable

Hi, I have had a mastectomy and am waiting for chemotherapy. I am also finding this a very lonely path - fluctuating between hope and despair. I live in Bookham near leatherhead and am being treated in Guildford. I would be very happy to make contact for a chat and mutual support.
Island_gal

Reigate Area

Is anyone from the Reigate area undergoing treatment, and would like to make contact for a chat and mutual support?
i am into my last week of Rads in Guildford. Have had two WLE's and lymph node removal. Finding this whole process a very lonely journey. It would be nice to share experiences with someone close by.