Relationship breakdown

Hi my name is laura I’m 36 years old currently going through treatment for breast cancer. I’ve had 6 sessions of chemo and a lumpectomy and auxiliary node clearance. Due to have radiotherapy and herceptin injections. Myself and my husband have just recently separated (he moved out) now I’m dealing with the rest of my treatment on my own with our 2 sons who are 5 and 12. I think I’m just looking for others who have had similar stories and if the relationship came back together? I’m just scared it’s the end of my marriage. Lots of love and good wishes to everyone xx

Hi Mrsi11, 

I am sorry to hear you are going through this really tough time. Our users are very supportive and I am sure they will be along to offer some supportive words. 

You may also want to take a look at a Facebook group that has been set up for younger women with breast cancer called Younger Breast Cancer Network.

You can also call our helpline on 0808 800 6000 if you would like to chat or have any questions. The opening hours are below.

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Late opening Wednesday 9am-7pm
Saturday, 9am-1pm

Best wishes, 

Lizzy