cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results Inconclusive

2 REPLIES 2
Hotlips50

Re: Results Inconclusive

Thanks for ur post....yeah I was told that my case would be discussed at the weekly meeting on Monday. Ive been told not to phone. They will write to me explaining what report says and what happens next. She said it might be another biopsy might be required or they might do another mammogram.  I suppose I was relieved that it wasnt bad news but now am home....we are still in limbo and it could be another 2 or 3 weeks before we truly know.  I was told at my biopsy that I have 2 clusters.....but they only took a biopsy from one because the other one is close to surface.....

hijaqs

Re: Results Inconclusive

Hi Hotlips50,

I don't know if inconclusive biopsies are frequent but I get the impression from my own experience that there do seem to be a lot of grey areas, whereas we want a straight yes/no answer.  What has the hospital told you will happen now?  I know it's awful being left not knowing for definite but I would go with no news is good news. Xx

Hotlips50

Results Inconclusive

Was told today my biopsy (they took 4 on same day) were inconclusive. My motto is no news is good news but is it??? Does this happen frequently?