Results Tuesday

Hi All… Thanks for reading.

I posted a couple of years ago about a indent on my breast which fortunately turned out to be nothing.

Now this… 3 weeks ago I found a lump (on my other breast), I went to the doctors who then referred me to the breast clinic. The Doc said she thought it was a cyst but because its a lump… Last Tuesday I went to the breast clinic, they had a feel about and found another lump that I hadnt noticed. Sent me to get a ultrasound which then found more lumps!! Got told that they think it might be fibroadenoma but would take a couple of tissue samples to see. That was a frightening and painful experience.

Both my grandmothers have suffered Breast Cancer… One who passed away before I was born and the other has both breasts removed.

Terrified isnt a strong enough word for how im feeling at the moment. Its been a very long 3 weeks, and the thought of being called into a room on tuesday to hear my results takes my breath away.

Lou x

Hi MooLou,

I am sure your fellow forum users will be along soon to offer you some much needed support, but could I suggest that when our helpline is open tomorrow you give them a call and have a chat with one of the staff there, they’re here to support you through this.  Calls are free 0808 800 6000 lines open weekdays 9-5 and Sat 10-2.

Take care,

Jo, Moderator

Hi Molou
That’s fantastic news. I’m so happy for you ?