Results!!! Yipeeeeeee

Hi Guys
Just wanted to share some good news! Yes finally I get some news thats good.
I went to see oncologist today - he is pleased as the lump seems to have gone down a little, it is not hurting or hot & my boob does not look as swollen as last time he saw me (pre-biopsy)
The best news is that the spots on my liver are so small that he thinks that they are nothing to worry about & there is no sign of the cancer anywhere else in my body.
I justed wanted to share with you guys and show that it is not all doom & gloom…
I feel a little relieved that it has not spread.
Roll on 2nd chemo (30th Aug)

Thamks

TC
Mel
x

That’s great news!

Mel
That is super news. I got my bone scan results today and they are clear so it is good to get a bit of hope in the midst of the gloom. Hope its the start of lots of good news.

MuddyXX

Hi Mel

That is fabulous news, I am so pleased for you and I bet you and your family are over the moon. Best you celebrate tonight. Good luck with your chemo next Thursday, my 2nd is next Wednesday.

Muddy, congratulations on your bone scan results today too. Hope you are going to celebrate too.

Good news today then for you all.

Love
Dawn
x

Excellent news Mel. I am so pleased for you, especally about the liver spots too.
I had a check up last week before my 2nd FEC and the Doctor reckoned it might have shrunk by 1cm already. I have my 3rd on 31st Aug and then an MRI so praying for more shrinkage…if shrunk only 3x taxotere…if not shrunk then it means 6 more…yikes.
Anyway love and hugs, go celebrate!!!
Ali
x

Nice one Mel!

Thats awesome news. Its always lovely when people get good news as it often seems in short supply.

Good luck with your chemo next week, hope all goes well.

Congrats once again, take care,

Kelly
-x-

Hi all
Just a thought - am i the only person who has stopped enjoying wine. Wanted to ‘celebrate’ clear bone scan and CT scan - chilled a beautiful bottle of white only to find it tasted like vinegar.

But on a positive note - and not a girl to give up easily I tried West Coast Cooler - White wine with fruit juice - Fizzy, but not too fizzy to upset my poor little delicate mouth and sweet enough to be yummy - and all at 4% proof.
Not one to miss passing on some top tip - so try some West Coast Cooler .(Perhaps I could get a job in promotion - what do you think?)

Seriously the thought of no more wine for a while is too much, no boob, no hair, no wine AHHHH…

MuddyXX

Hi Muddy,

I thought that it was just me - I also chilled bottle of my fav white wine only to find that it to tasted like vinegar!
But I found out that a dry sherry (small one of course) tasted the best ever! But I also found that red wine with a little
iced tonic water also tasted really nice - so I did celebrate a little!!!

TC
Mel
xx

Mel,

Thats wonderful news, I am SOOO pleased for you!

Lynne.x

Mel

That’s great news - I’m so pleased for you !

Good luck with your next chemo -that’ll be another one less !

Love Julie xxx

How lovely to hear good news and how cheering. Enjoy the feeling you deserve it.

Love Judy

Mel,
Fantastic news, I am so pleased for you.

I had my first chemo 9 days ago and feel great, although always worry if it`s working or not!
Your news is so encouraging for us all,

Muddy… thanks for the tip for West Coast Cooler, will rush out and buy some!!

Take care,
Love,
Janx