Results and treatment plan day

Hi all,
Well this afternoon I have my appointment for my MRI/CT scan results and hopefully my treatment plan. I have been waiting for this day for a few weeks and so relieved it’s finally here but also full of dread and fear once again. I’m sure there are no hidden surprises but I think I may be going slightly insane!! I have tried to be really positive about it all but sometimes I just feel like a dark cloud descends without any notice.

But, I know whatever I have to do to get through this I will grab it with both hands and get on with! It’s just the rollercoaster of emotions that I find hard to deal with or control.
Sorry for the rant and thanks for taking the time to read it!
Beth xx

Good luck Beth,hopefully by teatime you will be able to breathe a big sigh of relief and get on with what happens next .

Good luck for appointment. The MRI will give Consultant and team a much better and clearer view of what you have so take that as a positive rather than them working on less clear mammogram images.

Heather

Hi Beth, sending a pair of big girl knickers to help you today. You sound really positive, and whatever the result the MRI will have helped to give a better picture. Good luck. X

Thank you all for your replies, thankfully there were no hidden surprises! So I have a plan - mastectomy 3rd May with node biopsy thingy. I will have chemotherapy and possibly radiotherapy and then hormone therapy due to oestrogen positive.
Feel better now I have a date for my 1st step towards getting through my journey.
Thank you.
Beth xx (aka one boob Betsy to be!! Lol x)