Results day...

Results day from my WLE for me today…I’m totally sure it will be ok and today I will have my treatment plan but I still have butterflies. :slight_smile:

Results not good, it’s much larger than she thought and invasive rather than non-invasive. She was very apologetic she got it wrong but said these things happen. Having surgery again on Monday to take more tissue and nodes, more reading to do to understand this next bit. Little bit shocked :frowning: x

Thank you…I didn’t even know what questions to ask or whether I should be upset, I was just a bit blank. A large glass of wine over lunch helped me focus :wink:

Mamadeacs sorry to hear that you didnt get the results you were expecting. It is good that your next surgery is Monday because then they will have the full picture, you will have the full facts, your treatment plan will be put in place and you can crack on! It is so very daunting though! Keep coming here. Big hugs xxx

Thanks Helena & Ali…I’m feeling a bit out of my depth now. I was lucky (if you can call it that) about surgery on Monday as there was a cancellation. She said she would like to get me in soon so I said yes. It would have been within two weeks anyway but I’m already off work so for me I feel let’s get on with it and work out what the blooming heck is going on in there. It is reassuring to have virtual friends to chat to about it. Telling our 4 sons tonight wasn’t easy, I made very little out of it again just the facts but I could tell this time they are worried. Nikki xx

Absolutely and they will need time to digest it as well. Fresh pants welcome xx