cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results delay

5 REPLIES 5
lucy12

Re: Results delay

So sorry you're having to wait so long, it must be torturous for you.

Sending massive hugs

Lu xx

WP23

Thanks for your kind replies.

I am on holiday in Scotland next week, my Breast nurse has given me her number to ring on Wednesday, she will give me "some" info over the phone if results are in, which is better than nothing.

I just feel helpless and so worried as to what could be going on in my body while playing this horrible waiting game.

Good luck to anyone out there getting results x

Wendy x

lazy_jane

This is unacceptable, I hope you hear some thing soon. Sending hugs.
Jbf57

Hi Wendy
So sorry you're having to wait so long, it seems ludicrous that at a time like this they talk about backlogs due to bank holidays, we have bank holidays every year .........
Thinking of you, take care, keep me posted
Janex

poppet11

Hi Wendy

Cannot believe you are having to wait so long. I can imagine how hard this is for you. I am here if you need to let off steam.

Poppet xx
WP23

Results delay

Hi all

Was diagnosed on 2nd April with grade 2 invasive ductal carcinoma ER 0/8, had SNB and WLE on 14th April and i have just had a call from Breast Nurse to say my results are still not back. My hospital only discusses results once a week on a Tueday so now i haveto wait another week. Has anyone else experiencced this kind of delay??

BN says it is due to backlog of cases and 3 bank hols since op, i am going out of my mind with worry as to what may be going on inside me all this time 😞

Wendy x