Results early next week!!

I am due my post surgery results next week and I am feeling really pessimistic :smileysad:

Throughout my journey so far every result has taken me to the next level.  I am hoping that this time I have clear surgical margins and that I don’t need any other treatment/surgery, I just want to get on with my life!!!

I know that if margins are involved this time I will have to have a mastectomy, it will be my third surgery in nearly as many months:smileysad:

Trying so hard to be positive but I just have this gut feeling and it’s not very nice.

Hi pinky3

It sounds like you’re having a tough time waiting for your results.  Whilst you wait for the other users to reply with their support you might find it helpful to give the BCC helpline a call on 0808 800 6000.  Here you can share your thoughts and concerns with someone who will offer you a listening ear as well as emotional support and practical information.  Lines are open weekdays 9 to 5pm and Saturday 10 to 2pm.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

I am sort of in the same boat. Results next Wednesday, after a mastectomy on one side and SNB . Hoping it’s not jumped ship, so that I end up with further surgery to remove lymph nodes as in enough discomfort now!