cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results tomorrow

9 REPLIES 9
Fuffs123

Re: Results tomorrow

Sending hugs and crossing all my bits for everyone like me getting their results tomorrow or having surgery or treatment. I was feeling quite calm until I went to get my hair done and a kindly person askrd me how I eas feeling - bad move!! Still. I have a 9am appointment so won't be hanging around unril 4pm like the lacst time. X
Demi49

And me too - WLE, lymph node removal, breast reduction instead of pockets or implants and tomorrow to find out chemo, rads or both.  EEEEK!!!  Oh yeah, mum told me just now about her grandmother and two cousins who have had breast cancer.  Why not tell me before?????

eileen728

And from me too Fuffs xxx
13gerbera

Just wanted to wish you good luck here Fuffs in case you don't see the other board - hope it is all good news

xx

Sharon

13gerbera

Good luck tomorrow MAC, hope it is just rads for you and we'll see you on the rads board very soon

xx

Sharon

Fuffs123

Thanks all. X
Chez666

Wishing you both well, love and hugs x x
Fuffs123

Good luck for tomorrow. I get my results on Friday so wish you well too. Hoping the nodes will be clear and I'll just need rads. Feeling rather apprehensive, as is my husband, and will be glad when I know one way or another. What will be will be, as they say. X
eileen728

Thinking of you tomorrow and keeping fingers and toes crossed. I am sure you will cope whatever it takes but really hoping you won't need chemo. Love Eileen xx
MAC66

Results tomorrow

Following my wle and lymph node (always want to say nymph node!) removal last week, tomorrow i find out if I will have chemo + rads or rads alone. Feel like I am prepared for either now. I am just hoping there won't be a need for further surgery. i want these dressings gone - I am really looking forward to proper showers - not to mention hour-long baths with a good book and a cup of tea!