Retreat

Retreat

Retreat Hi all,
can anyone recommend a few days retreat somewhere i can get my head together. Im not to botherered about it being spiritual (although my belief has helped me) i just feel i want to get away on my own for a while and share my experience with other likeminded ladies.
Love to all Linliin

Living with breast cancer residential course Hi Linlin

I’m sorry if I have misunderstood your question, but if I haven’t I can HIGHLY recommend the Living with Breast Cancer 2 day residential course run by Breast Cancer Care.

It gives you a little time and space to be yourself again, you will be well looked after and the very best thing of all is that you are in the company of some very beautiful and intelligent ladies who KNOW EXACTLY how you are feeling.

Have a check on the intro page to see if there is a course being run near you.

Good luck
Debbie x

Hi Linlin,
Don’t know where the nearest one to you would be but i believe The Breast Cancer Haven do residentials which alot of people have found very beneficial.
Hope you manage to find somewhere.

karen x

Breast Cancer Care events which might interest you Dear Linlin

I’m sure you would enjoy some of the support events Breast Cancer Care runs. Go to breastcancercare.org.uk/content.php?page_id=5080 on this site for an overview of what we offer or to breastcancercare.org.uk/content.php?page_id=5080 for what is on offer in your area. As other posters have said everyone really enjoys these events and you would be more than welcome

Best wishes
Host
Breast Cancer Care