Right nipple hanging low left nipple normal

Hi, im a 31 yr old female with no history of breast cancer , i have 4 children 11 - 16 months i was getting undressed infront of my mirror a few days ago and noticed my right nipple considerbley lower than the left. I had a sick feeling in my stomache the minute i saw it,
Ive self examined and cannot find anything that feels hard or fixed although i have naturally lumpy breasts . I cant for the life of me think wether this is normal for me or wether having 4 children has caused it . But it basically looks like one pert fuller breast (left) and one sagging more on the right . I dont see my gp until weds next week.
I also had unprevoked pulmourey embolisems in 2015 and wondering if this was a warning sign as i have no factors or causes for them. I now suffer with anxitey as i was misdiagnosed initially that nearly caused my demise over 3 weeks.
Please can someone give me the odds because i have no one else to talk to

Hi Becca,
You’ve got your GP appointment, so you’ve done what you need to do for now.
Sorry to hear about your mis diagnosis previously, but honestly, of all the things it could be, bc is statistically the least likely reason for your breast change, mostly there is a more simple explanation for it.
Your GP may refer you to the breast clinic & if that happens, try not to worry as that is standard practice.
Do take care & let us know how you get on if you want to.
For the vast majority of women who come here, it turns out Not to be bc.
ann x

Hi ann thank you for replying to me, ive been checking my emails eagerly ? ive had a dry cough for about a month and ive been worrying if it is there its gone to my lungs, ? i must sound crazy, sorry… this is all very overwhelming other than the fact i have one lower breast than the other i cant see anything like infection etc ive been having pain in the fuller breast im paying for a private ultrasound on both in london tomorrow its a clinic that does baby scans too i hope there all they say they are but i just have to know whats going on , do you think im making the right choice xx

It’s entirely up to you what you do, Becca, if it makes you feel better to have a private appointment, then that’s right for you.
You’ve also got your GP appointment, so obviously, you will be able to discuss any worries you have then.
You’re doing everything you can & it’s better to be proactive & chances are, all’s well anyway.
ann x

Hi ann, thought id come back and update she done both it was extremely quick as other paitents were waiting nothing noted in right breast the one with the lower nipple, but she found what she thinks might be a cyst in my left i do feel a lump and im not 100 per cent convinced its ok yet due to thst breast being fuller than the other. So im going to keep my doctors app and get a second opinion i feel a bit more steady and in controll now xx