Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STARTING CHEMO IN AUGUST 2011

rubythursday
Community Champion

Re: STARTING CHEMO IN AUGUST 2011

hiya,

My next FEC is on Friday 😞 dreading it actually but its got to be done.

I dont wear my wig much - I do like it, but its tight and very hot - think I might wear it more when its colder! Like my headscarves though and even though I am sure they cant tell when I wear my wig am feeling like everyone knows...

Has anyone else had the dry mouth from hell? every morning I seem to wake up and my tongue is literally sticking to the roof of my mouth and I seem to have no saliva whatsoever! I have to keep water by my bed to sip through the night whenever I wake - which seems to be a lot.

On the bright side food tastes nice (although sweet things taste super super sweet all of a sudden!) and so does wine so hubby is cooking me stuffed chicken thighs wrapped in bacon, roast potatoes and veg from the garden (courgettes and runner beans) and there is a bottle of wine chilling in the fridge 🙂

Ruby.xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Jiggyloo

Raquel the Rat looks lovely when shes on but when the wind blows she dosn't lay back down again think is is because fibres are so much corser than normal hair. Also like you can't waith to get it off as it makes me itch just wear little tammy hat around the house. Don't even bother to put scarf round it as still feels tight.

My hair is still growing a little since I shaved it off as have a small mm of stuble but if I left it to grow it would just be a load of b** fluff I am guessing it may go completely once I start TAX.

Spoke to soon about the aches and pains and tenderness earlier in previous as they have started this afternoon.

xxx Ducky

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Ruby, I'm still getting visits from Auntie Flo!! thought i was going to get away without it this month but it turned up a couple of days late, also thought it was only going to have lasted one day but then it started up again!! what a nuisance!!

Jiggyjoo - Yaay only 3 days to go before feeling bleugh for a week!! LOL oh well, like you said..half way there!

Am at the hospital tomorrow, have to call them first thing to see if they have booked me in to have my central line fitted, then off to see my consultant in the afternoon, got to get him to look at my arm as it seems to have ballooned slightly (possible lymphoedema??) and is really heavy and achy. Luckily i don't need to have my bloods done as had them done last week.

Hope everyone is doing ok

Sarah xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi all, not been on for awhile as felt really rough and low after 2nd FEC, now just going into third week and feel normal again. Hoping to go into work this week and going to meet up with some friends for lunch etc. There was a time last week when I thought I'd never feel right again but time passes and things settle. shame I've only got a week before I feel rough again but at least then i'll be half way through.

Hope all are soon feeling better
Jane

jiggyjoo

Ruby - when is your FEC 3? This fatigue seems to last from one chemo until the next!

I have no energy and am usually so active. The chemo brain seems to be there all the time. Memory loss,spelling etc.!!

How is everyone getting on with their wigs? Do you find them comfortable? I wear mine just when I go out and scarves at home. Can't wait to fling it off when I get home!

Bye for now.

xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Ruby

So sorry your weekend did not go quite to plan and you are feeling so bad with second one. Early days yet for me on 3rd FEC but without tempting fate think this one may be just a little better than last one
but who knows.

Did have period after first FEC but now a couple days late so will wait and see.

Hope everyone is have a good afternoon. Been distracted here trying to come up with an Order of Service for my nieces wedding in December as she wants me to make them for her (note to self make sure the spelling is right)

xxx Ducky

rubythursday
Community Champion

Hi ladies,

Glad I am not the only one whose spelling has gone a bit dodgy - its almost like the wiring to my brain has had a malfunction!

Have been to Harrogate for the weekend with lovely hubby but spent most of yesterday in bed 😞 although did manage some shopping and got some freebies in molton brown just for being bald and looking ill! and had to cancel lunch at James Martins restaurant today as just too blooming knackered and to be honest I seem to be off my food - I haven't even had fec 3 yet and I feel like death warmed up!

Back in bed now at home, not sure why i feel so rough with this one - was wondering if anyone else is still having periods on chemo? I am having the period from hell,so much for chemo stopping them eh! I have already done the enforced menopause thing once so at least I know what to expect (it was not THAT bad btw and those hot flushes are damned useful on cold winters nights 🙂

Sorry to hear some of you BWF's are feeling icky - hope you all feel ok soon.
Ruby.xx
PS - just had to rewrite half of this as it looked like an illiterate 6 year old had written it!

jiggyjoo

Hi all.

So sorry some of you are feeling rough after your chemo. Hope you
are starting to feel better.

Ducky - can't they change your anti-sickness meds? I was really sick with FEC 1 but had different meds for FEC 2 - so much better,still slightly nauseous but no vomiting. There are many different ones they
can use.

Twinkle - 3 days to go until FEC 3! Dread each one but then it will be half-way there! Have looked at my card and it just says FEC but will check on Wednesday.

xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Val

Sorry you are feeling rubbish. Im not too bad still feeling a little sick but eating o.k. No tender aches and pains this time (yet) indijestion and acid I think under control.

Feel a bit cold but weather here has changed and we have had poring rain all weekend face still a little hot and flushed and have been getting lots of hot flushes maybe menopausal symptoms starting who knows. I also woke up every two hours woke at 2am and got back to sleep at 4.am up by 7.30. Also feeling really cross and grumpy to day keep snapping at hubby who is trying his best.

xxx bye for now from a Grumpy Duck who can't seem to spell anymore!!!!

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi all
Mavis so glad heart scan came back good and you can get started on your treatment. I am starting on T on 7th Oct. after 3 FEC, your treatment is obviously different going for the T first. Hope you are feeling OK keep us up to date.
Slinky hope you enjoyed wedding reception and are feeling good.
Kim how are you feeling today, I am feeling rubbish, still naueous although havn't actually been sick. Also more tired than ever. Was up every 2 hours during the night to go to the bathroom. Feel I should try and get out for a walk but don't think I can manage it today.
Sorry if I've missed anyone so will just say hope you are all feeling good with not too many se's.
Love Val xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Thanks Mavis

I love Salmon.

xxx Ducky

sivam

Hi me again,not bad for someone computer terrified,found a site called food for cancer.com it refers to TAX and fish capsules and oily fish the fish seems recommended!!I eat lots Salmon and Mackerel
((HUGS))Mavis

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Jo (bit worried about the Duck parcels hope it won't hurt me)!!

Porridge for constipation and as Pavlina says prune juice.

Also had piles last week and doctor gave me cream cleared up within the week so can use again if they come back after this chemo fab stuff never thought a bit of ointment would do the trick!!!! Will also look through my DVD's and let you know. Could start another thread on here and widen the search with all the other ladies.

Pavlina have a lovely lunch and enjoy the wedding reception.

Mavis so pleased to hear heart scan was o.k. onwards and upwards Girl!!

KatieB so sorry you have been in hospital glad you are back home can I ask please in neutropenia just another word for when we get an infecton when our neuts are low?

Thanks Angela weetabix and rasberrys seemed to stay down. Now hope the cheese and onion pasty will be o.k. I had for lunch (not good for me I know but it was lovely)!!!

xxx Ducky

sivam

Hi all,
saw ONC today, heart scan good so can start chemo,1st next weds 21st Sept.I was sent immediately for a tour of our Lilac centre,very impressed lots of alternative therapies offered and a special quiet room with bubbles and lights and a giant massage chair.the wig stylist was an ex pupil of mine(I used to be lecturer in charge of hair and beauty at our local technical college)he is to measure me next week,wierd since I taught him hair weaving and wigmaking more than 30 years ago.I too am to have steroids my regime is T&C(tAXOTERE+CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE)they have promised to mix in a bladder protector,for many years I have had interstitial cystitis currently in remission I certainly dont want it back!!4 cycles every 21 days.
has any one amongst you BWF tried wearing a buff and where did you buy them?the biggest "bummer"of the visit with ONC was that I have to stop all my supplements,this old lady will fall apart.Love and Light to everyone,Mavis

slinky

Hi all,

Hi Jo, you medication rutine is different to most of us... Have I missed something? can u explain it more? Have no idea about blisters on your hand, maybe different side effect with defferent med..
and it is true about our cat and dogs pic, for me it is like may cats know that I am ill and they are both taking shifts to be with me in bed(I know naughty), but is nice to have the company...

Val and Kim....... I hope you both feeling better and the steroids intake sounds horrible , cant wait for it, cos that means I will be eating even more that now...

Our local rugby club has organized fondrasing lunch for BC today, so I ma getting ready as I write...they managed to sold tickets(£15) over 100 people! decided not to take Rapunzel out as she is coming with me tonight to a wedding reception ( I am heading for a busy day)

girlies look after your self and hope the SE will soon go away ...

speak later....
pavlina xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Ps

Longer than I intended, taking all thes tablets makes me really constipated dr has given me movicol pray it works(don't like toilet conversation but we all have some yukkie things
On same subject got piles too

Better crack on still want to make some chutney, lemon meringue pie, chocolate malteser cake and these fab duck parcels for starter - done main courses hubby does veg!

Going to start a new thread about this glam girl who was there yesterday - want some hints.

Try again bye

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi val, angie etc
Will write more later but
A) Angie (wot do u like being called). Duffy is a labradoodle, she's about 7 mths old very like yours probably slightly larger when fully grown. She is so soft lies on your lap on her back like a baby!

B) had a rubbish night sleep always do when have my chemotherapy, so been p sine 5 cooking visitors tonight & tomorrow, love the cooking hopefully they will clear up. Only 2nd time on this chemo prog ie week one Avastin, taxol, week two taxol and ZA, week 3 avastin and taxol and week four week off hooray. Luckily no sickness (so many drugs to combat this though) do get really tired, horrid blisters on hands which peel v ugly have been given diprobase but doesn't work any suggestions?

C) have asked on Breast Friends on Facebook but only two responses my chemo ward have DVD players to lend us when having chemo (I'm often there for 8 hours plus & get fed up with iPad & reading) I'm asking for donations of DVDs suitable for men and women over 20 years old so I can get them a library of DVDs - even 1 or 2 would be fab PM me if you can help.

D) Angie when go on comp with put a better pic of Duffy on

E) finally funny how so many of us have pics of cats or dogs lol

Have great and not to sickly weekends all,

Hugs (((((()))))). Jo

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi angela
aparently cod liver oil capsules and oily fish affect the chemo.
Kim - had a good nights sleep. The worst pain yesterday was in the face and nose, really ached. Bit better today, but face is very flushed and red. Am still feeling sicky, but havn't been yet, perhaps I've got that to look forward to today!!! I'm finding all this tablet taking regime and what we shouldn't eat bit confusing.
Hope you are feeling better today and able to eat. I am now going to try breakfast but can't think of anything I fancy.
Val xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Morning ladies, starting to feel human again, think I might have a wee cold so will keep an eye on it. Ducky hope you've managed to keep breakfast. I noticed somewhere that we shouldn't be eating oily fish, does anyone know about this, I've been eating fish like crazy. Jo your dog looks exactly like mine is he a cockerpoo?

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Kinsee

Same steriods for FEC and Tax but they seem to up the dose for the TAX.

Val
The instructions on my box are very confussing and the nurse wrote it on the back for me mine say Starting 24 hours before each treatmet cycle, take four tablets Twice a day for 3 doses and then two tablets twice a day for 3 doses.
She said the dose bit is the confussing part and wrote it on the box for me.
Day before chemo 4 tablets at breakfast and 4 before 2pm
Day of chemo 4 tablets before breakfast and 2 tablets before 2pm
Day after chemo 2 tablets before breakfast and 2 tablets after 2 pm
She says always take by 2pm so you are not awake all night.

Guess each oncologist does things different again. Funny how we are finding so many variations.

Hope you are feeling o.k have got up this morning and am going to try some breakfast as have not been sick for 24 hours so fingers crossed. Just waiting for the aches and pains to kick in for a couple of days guess now our Neuts are low they will stay down fairly low for the rest of the treatment. Will have to take lots more care with regard to infection for the last three cycles.

xxxx Ducky

Guest user
Not applicable

Hello to jo,i live in worcester also!I had my chemo on monday,they were really busy then too but what lovely nurses they all are!I`ve just had the 3rd of my 6 and am feeling very mopey and sorry for myself at the moment,but at least its halfway and I know from the other sessions that I will be feeling a lot better in 4/5 days time.take care

Guest user
Not applicable

Not been back long another long day on Rowan ward a busy weekend ahead and ashes scattering on Monday which will start me off again.

Kim I thought yogurts were all a big no no!

Hugs to all

Jo

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Ducky and Kinsee
Have checked box and it is definitely 8 a day for 3 days,I am going to take 4 early breakfast and 4 early lunch, in the hopes that I will sleep. Ducky could be they will put more steroids in through drip on day of chemo for you. I did ask why the cut of time for neuts varied and they said every hospital onc sets their own cut off.
I'm feeling a bit nauseous and my face and eyes feel tight (thats best way I can describe it). Hope you start to pick upand feel better Kim. I'm just waiting for other se's to kick in, but who knows I may be lucky. With regards to yoghurts I am not chancing any my son says even if they don't say bio they all are.
Will come back on tomorrow and let you know how things are.
Hope everyone sleeps well tonight.
Val xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Val

Just got up have been feeling sick and once sick once this morning.

Have been eating Muller fruit corners but think I will stop now neuts are much lower.

Have looked on box for steriods for tax and mine are definately less than your are yours Dexamethasone 2mg. Wonder why some hospitals have cut of of 1.5 and some 1. Have very flushed face again like two previous and wa having hot flushes most of the night.

Hope you are not feeling to many SE.

Hope everyone gets a good nights sleep will check in again tomorrow.

xxxx Kim

kinsse

Hi poodlepatch.
Are those steroids for the tax as I have been given the same as you - 8 a day for 3 days. The FEC i only took 4 a day after the chemo. We'll never get any sleep on 8 a day!!

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Ducky
My steroids seem to differ from yours I am to take 4 tabs breakfast and 4 lunch day before chemo. on day of chemo 4 at breakfast and 4 at lunch and day after chemo 4 at breakfast and 4 at lunch.
How are you feeling today. We are half way there 3 down 3 to go.
Val

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi everyone
Have just come back from hospital after have FEC No 3. Next appointment is for T. Mentioned about cold gloves but they hadnever heard of them. Just advised to wear dark nailvarnish to protect fingernails. As regards eating yoghurts am just going to steer clear of them altogether whilst having chemo. I also asked about flu jab and was told to go ahead but to have it done on a good week before next chemo. Hope you are all doing well. I am feeling, as the kids would say, a bit spaced out at the moment.
Val

slinky

Morning BWF,

good luck with the last FEC today ...

Poodlepatch I had a look in my info books from hospital , about TAX, they acctualy say to keep hands in a ice cold water durring a session(which I dont know how we can do it if we have cannula in one?), but you were right about the cold water. I think i JUST STICK TO THE NAIL VANISH, BUT REMEMBER TO PAINT ALL THE WAY TO THE TIP..

Katieb I paiting nails durring Tax is essential as it protect them, Taxotere reacts to light, so once it gets into your nails it can make them photosensitive, leading to nail problems and possibly losing your nails.
I hope this answer your question, but not everyone looses their nails, once again we are all different....

Anyway , I have discovered Prune juice! and I am now regular like a Bin Ben..... just thought to share this with you as we have already past the point of no return lol goodl luck fro everyone who is having any treatments today.....

xxx pavlina

katieb

Morning all - not posted for a while, have been in hosp since last Thursday, found to be neutropenic. Came out on Tuesday when neutrofils reached 1.1 I now have to have injections from Day 5 of chemo for 5 days to help neutrofils up. District nurse will show me how to do them - not looking fgorward to that! Spent yesterday at the hospital having PICC line fitted then four hours in Eye Casulaty with eye infection. Having 3rd FEC chemo today. I saw on another thread that you should wear dark blue nail varnish when start T - anybody know anything about this?

Best wishes to all
Katieb (Stella) x

Guest user
Not applicable

evening ladies ..hope your all ok
went to have me bloods redone this morning and and was given the go ahead for chemo..got that this afternoon im shattered but dont know if thats coz i was sat bored itless in hospital all day or the meds..and i also feel like i have put on 20 stone on and its pressing on me knees..does this sound like i have joined the leg club??lol..stuffed me face when i got home as i know i wont be able to taste much soon kids looked at me like id gone loopy..lol

RevCat

Hi Poodlepatch,

Re: flu jabs, there is a recent thread on this you might be able to find. I was actually told to have a flu jab before I started chemo. I think the advice on the thread was that can have one done in Week 3 of the cycle (when neuts are at their highest) and to be aware that flu vaccine is not 'live' so quite safe.

Re: yogurts, I simply gave up eating yogurt for the duration. Some people continue to eat it (and ironically it was offered as one of the options at chemo lunch times). I *think* that long life yogurts are non-live but they don't seem to be so available nowadays. A lot of people just carry on eating yogurts with no ill effects. I'm just a girlie swat and did as I was told... worked for me!

Hope all is going as well as possible for you. Take care.

Guest user
Not applicable

Seem to be spending loads of time on this computer. Have just been reading what to avoid if neuts are low. One of them is yoghurts called bio or live. Can anyone tell me a yoghurt that is not bio, I have just bought 6-pack of muller breakfast corner. It didn't say bio on the wrapper but on undoing the pack each one states bio.
Am getting so confused trying to eat the right things.
Val

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi tigerpig
Apparently cold gloves are the equivalent to cold cap used for hair loss. It protects nails as apparently tax can make nails black and also loosen them from the nail beds. Don't getworried this may be in extreme cases will find out about it tomorrow and report back
Val

tigerpig

HI All Ducky-So pleased your last FEC went ok and SEs are manageable,half way there!
Val-Good luck for tomorrow will be thinking of you.Cold gloves that sounds scary,Why would you need them?
Good luck to anyone else about to get zapped!
Heather x ps sorry for any spelling mistakes cant seem to think straight today

Guest user
Not applicable

i normally have a flu jab at this time of the year. Does anyone know if this is still done if you are having chemo or are we best to give it a miss. Doctors surgery didn't know so will have to ask at hospital.
Have now read not to eat oily fish (which I always thought was good for you) because it can interfere with chemo.
Kim - did they mention anything about nails re Tax - apparently some hospitals give you cold gloves for protection. Another thing to add to my list of questions for hospital visit tomorrow.

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Kim
Had bloods today little white soldiers 1.5 How hospitals vary told me cut off is 1.5 so I have just scraped in. So full steam ahead for FEC 3 tomorrow. Will then be halfway there. Hope you are feeling OK.
Jo - Glad to hear you have had a fairly good week. Sorry to hear about your pay being cut, hope you are able to manage ok.

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi all
Living in Worcester we have our bloods done the day before we go for chemo which is good because although it's two days tied up but it's not a wasted trip to hospital! Even though bloods already done last friday I was there for 8.5 hours, so I am glad we only live 15 mins away . Fingers double crossed tomorrow is a shorter session it should be as only having taxol tomorrow whereas last week had avastin, taxol & ZA & next Friday it's avastin & taxol then a week off.

Have been reasonably good this week so hope that continues.

Bad news this morning letter from whom I work for ( local council) pay down to half pay - felt sure got full pay for 6 months god only knows how going to manage!,

Hugs to all on chemo this week

Jo x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi BWF

Just got back from hospital and horrah neuts (or our little white soldiers as Pavlina calls them) were 1.1 so got the green light for 3rd FEC. Had blood test when I got there and results were back in half hour how speedy but had to wait for 1 1/2 hours for Fec to be made up for me. Never mind better than being postponed.

Now on to T apparently we have to take more steriods for this one but still only for three days. 2 lots of 4 tabs day before chemo day of chemo 4 at breakfast and then 2 at lunch and day after chemo 2 at breakfast and 2 at lunch.

Hope every one is o.k. Hope all goes well tomorrow Val have you had the results of your blood yet.

Mavis hope you got good results on scan and can go ahead.

Heather so sorry to hear you have been so unwell hope things will get better from now on.

Hope I havn't forgotten anyone but Im sure I have.

xxxxx Ducky

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Ducky, just general healing and maybe mentsral cycle, but she really reassured me she wasn't concerned x

tigerpig

Hi val that is a confidence boost,the wigs are so real looking though.Mines lovely but cant get on with it,mind due never seem well enough to go out of the house.You are so lovely to remember to mention everyone in your blogs.
Good luck for friday your last FEC,I will be thinking of you.
Jane-have not seen you blog for abit,hope your feeling better.
Good night to all BWF,hope you all sleep well.
Heather x

Guest user
Not applicable

Had a real boost to confidence today. Bumped into someone I hadn't seen for some weeks and she said Val how lovely you havn't lost your hair. I was wearing my wig.

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi all BWF's
Weathers been lovely here today have been down on the beach with dogs. Tomorrow having bloods checked and am keeping everything crossed that I can go ahead with 3rd FEC on Friday.
Nikki - with hindsight I would have shaved my head earlier as it was distressing seeing bits of hair dropping off everywhere. I am now happy wearing wig and scarves, and of course wig fits better without bits of hair clinging on.
Pavlina - Have just read the thread you recommended by RevCat and found it very encouraging. Well done with all your freezing of soups.
Jiggiloo - I am down in records as 3FEC/?3T. Onc said they couldn't decide whether I was OK for 3T or whether they would give me 6FEC. She then decided that I was OK for 3T, she also assured me age didn't come into it. But as I have now found out the ? is still on my records will get this sorted on Friday when I have FEC no 3.
Mavis - Good luck for heart scan tomorrow. I also had heart scan before I started chemo.
Heather - sorry you ended up in hospital. Good luck for chemo on 22nd
Sarah - good luck for tomorrow. Told daughter in law my wig has been christened Hope she thinks it was best name ever as we must all have hope.
Kim - Hope you get good results tomorrow and can go ahead with 3rd FEC.
Hope you all get good nights sleep.
Val xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well
Am off for bloods tomorrow (a little early as they want to put a hickman line in next week) got a bit of lymphoedema in my arm, got hubby to measure the top of my arm today and there is a 2 inch difference!!! (not good on a lady who already has bingo wings!!) so hopefully that can be dealt with too??? Really hoping bloods come back well just want to get this last dose of FEC out of the way, it seems to have come round so quickly this time!!

Small SE's to all

Sarah xxx

tigerpig

Hi all,
Have not been on for a while ended up in hospital again with nuetrapenia,just got out this morning.
They are still going ahead with next chemo on the 22nd,which iam dreading.ruby-Think i will get my OH to knock me out too and carry me in.Never mind its my last FEC.
Good luck to anyone having poison tomorrow.Or other treatments.
Heather x (AKA Tigerpig)

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi BWF

Angela so pleased everything is o.k did she give you any reason as to why it had changed and was lumpy and bumpy?

Mavis Good luck tomorrow for heart scan.

xxx Ducky

sivam

Hi all,heart scan tomorrow for permission to have chemo,cant believe I am actually storming Heaven to be allowed to have my whole body racked by a poisonous FEC soup!!!Had a lovely day buying spring plug plants,followed by a picnic in the sun,with some pesky wasps.Now have to pot on dozens of plants,hope all of you had good day too.
Mavis

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi all, pleased to say saw surgeon and she has reassured me there is nothing abnormal about my wound site etc, no need for ultrasound, hope you are all having a good day x

Guest user
Not applicable

Thanks Pavlina

Really hoping my little white soldiers will just be high enough to go ahead with final FEC and then onwards to lots of T. Will look at the thread and find out about T in advance thanks for info.

Have just looked on that thread very informative.

xxxx Ducky

slinky

aslo Ducky maybe we should think of the "T" as a cup of tea,(that did made me tickle though 🙂 )
I have started another thread, chemotherapy before surgery... this lovely lady RevCat has explained SE of the T realy well, if you want to know ,log on to the thread.... I am glad I know it and can get prepared....

Good luck tomorrow with blood tests, go,go,go, little white soldiers!!

xx pavlina

slinky

afternoon to you all,

Jiggyloo,as Ducky says, check your chemo card for the medication you are having.. I am also having 3xFEC and 3xT.. but my card says, 3xFEC AND 3X fec-t is the way they write it out...But when My oncologist first saw me , fe did menssioned about some ladies only having FEC, because their C is not so agressive, it all depends on age as well.