Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STARTING CHEMO IN AUGUST 2011

Guest user
Not applicable

Re: STARTING CHEMO IN AUGUST 2011

Hi Ruby

Blue badge sounds good. Might feel a bit bad using it though but there are many people who use them who don't need them. I would still have to pay hospital car park fees though as ours all have a barrier to get in and out.

Your dinner sounds lovely how clever cooking all the curry stuff from scratch Im afraid mine always comes out of a jar. I do admire you!!!

Hope everyone is as well as can be and good luck to all having treatment today or tomorrow.

xxx Love from the Duck

rubythursday
Community Champion

Hello ladies,

Good luck to all of you being poisoned today, my turn tomorrow assuming my newts are ok! went for bloods today and nurse went hmmm would you mind if I used a needle and syringe???? fine I said and then she got out something that looked like it was for getting blood out of elephants! Bit sharper scratch than normal but the vampires got their blood 🙂

Am cooking a curry feast tonight as last night with tastebuds for a while: Egg and Lentil Curry, Brinjal Mollee, Chana Massala, Saag Aloo, Rice and Chapatis - off to bed now so I can find some energy to cook it all.

Got collared by the macmillan volunteers while I was at the hospital, interestingly they told me that I would qualify for a blue badge if I wanted one as having chemo, in fact she said I should as I should be saving all my energy for things i need/want to do not for parking miles away from where I want to be..interesting thought, what do you other Birds without feathers think?

Ruby.xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi all!
I've not been on here for a while so will catch up with the thread soon (I can't believe how long it's got!). I hope everyone's well and getting through their chemo ok...
I had my second FEC on Thursday - I can't believe I'm a third of the way there already!! Luckily I've had no real SE's this time, more anti-sickness pills though which have worked great so with the exception of being slightly less energetic things are going fine. Even with using the cold cap my hair started falling out last week which was a bit depressing but my wig has become my new best friend who I love dearly.. Anyway, I'm rabbiting on but I'll catch up on the thread and see where you're all at xx

supertrouper

Hi poodlepatch

I have the neulasta jab the day after chemotherapy, it is to given to To boost my White blood cells. I was told that it encourages the release of immature cells from the bone marrow. Side effects include deap bone ache similar to the growing pains that we got as children. Seems to do the trick as I have only had problems with my "newts" once.

tigerpig

Hi all,
Bloods ok yesterday,so off this morning for 3rd and final FEC,Hooray!!!!So nervous.
Saw ongologist and they are now giving me 10 injections to do instead of 6,gr8.
Val-We could have ahd a chat in the early hours,ive watched the clock go round.
Good luck to anyone else havin treatments today,
Luv Heather x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi all
As you can see from time can't sleep, this has been worst night ever for sleeping. Went to bed and tried to read until midnight. Lay awake got up at 2 made cocoa sat in kitchen reading. went back to bed at 2.45 am still awake so got up. Will probably be like a wet rag for the rest of the day. (whats new!!)
jenben - hope tax was all ok.
supertrouper - glad to hear your tax went well. Sorry to be a bit dim but what are the neulasta jabs for?
twinkle - hope pic and fec went ok and the day wasn't too long.
jiggyjoo - hope bloods were ok and you were able to have fec-3
ducky - I was also told to take steroids before 2. Yes I did enjoy my roast, taste in food seems to be coming back but as for drinks still everything tastes funny. hope you are doing ok.
slinky - glad white soldiers behaved 1.67 seems very good. I was same as ducky fec took 1 hour to administer. FANTASTIC news that tumour has shrunk your chemo must be working well.
mavis - glad all went ok and you enjoyed tea and sarnies. sounds interesting making own hats. clever lady.
Its now 4.15 a m am going back to bed to see if I can get a couple of hours sleep. OH is quite a heavy sleeper I sometimes think I could go off to a late night club LOL come back and he wouldn't even know.
Hope you are all getting good nights sleep.
Val xx

supertrouper

Thanks for the good wishes. Tax 1/4 went okay, took an hour and much easier than the EC as it was just a UV drip and sit in a comfy chair watching tv and reading magazines. Bloods were okay - doesn't seem to be a problem with them. Neulasta jab tomorrow, steroids for another day and then see what happens. I would normally be feeling a bit sickly after EC but feel fine.

Hope eveyone else is doing okay.

Guest user
Not applicable

Great news Pavlina,

Firstly on little white soldiers at 1.67 and also that the FEC has shrunk the tumour that is brillant news. Gives me hope that if the FEC has done that to your tumour it is mopping up any cancer cells for me that might have escaped. Goods news like this really boosts my spirits.

Val enjoy your roast were having brain food (fish) may help the chemo brain. Arm still painful but definately a little better than yesterday.

Well done Mavis so glad everything went well. My MX scar always gets much redder after the chemo and the steriods. Not sure if this is relevant to your situation but just thought I'd say.

xxx Hugs to all you wonderful BWF ladies. xxx Ducky

sivam

Last night feeling really scared,but words of a song I used with GD years ago found it on utube Michael Rosen singing "going on a bear hunt"really describes fear and lifted my spirits both with the memories
and the words,funny how things happen in this blessed mess.Any way the anticipation of today was worse than the treatment which went oh so smoothly,T in first for 2 hours, after saline anti sickness and steroids.then C in, which was around 15mins followed by large saline to protect my dodgy bladder,lots tea and sandwiches.Chose a wig "dixie pixie",bought a hat, really to use as a template to make copies,had a scarf tying lesson and given 2 scarves for free.Was told we qualified for Blue Badge and attendance allowance, felt mega guilty about that but advised to go ahead and apply and helped with forms,maybe being 77 with cancer has some dubious advantages!!!
Still getting 200mls from seroma wish it would stop ome little fly in the ointment,given antibiotics because wound a liitle pink,think they were being paranoid because of chemo which followed draining op. love to all
Mavis

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi everyone
Am beginning to feel a bit more normal today, although still very tired and now have pains in back that can't get rid of. However feel I am now about half way there with FEC finished and just T and rads to go. Hope everyone that had treatment today is doing ok. Have decided to cook roast dinner tonight, not cooked one for weeks, but am beginning to get appetite back, although tea, coffee, squash etc still tastes funny.

slinky

Hi everyone,

Hope that you are all doing well. I had my pre-chemo check up..white soldiers 1.67, so is go ahead on friday for my last FEC.

Ducky how long does your FEC last? i was a bit confused when you said is longer than an hour, because up to now it only took 40 max for me.... i hope they r putting the right med in me...:-) i had a good news from oncologist, she said how much my tumour has shrunk since 3 weeks ago.... at least i know this dreadfull SE are not for nothing...

speak later xx pavlina

Guest user
Not applicable

BIG GOOD LUCK from the Duck as there seem to be lots having various things done today.

Just wondered on the steriods my hospital says not to take them after 2pm. So breakfast and just after lunch. Also asked how long TAX takes and Chemo nurse said about 1 hour to administer so that will be shorter than the FEC but it's all the waiting around before hand I know!!

xxx Ducky

Guest user
Not applicable

Good luck today Jiggyjoo, hope bloods come back ok and you can get fec over and done with xxx

jiggyjoo

Supertrooper and jenben - good luck with 1st tax. Hope its not too bad.

Just off for FEC 3 if repeat bloods are O.K. Really nervous - doesn't get any easier each time! Twinkle - be thinking of you and hope all goes well.

There is light at the end of the tunnel - just not always easy to see it on this journey through treatment.

xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

good luck today supertrouper!! hope it goes well, am not sure what time i will be getting my fec as i have to wait for a theatre slot for the picc line and then they will do chemo..just gotta hope there are no emergencies this afternoon, have been told to be at the unti for noon and that i may be there until 7 tonight..gonna be a very long day xx

Sarah xx

P.S thanks for the good wishes all xxx

supertrouper

I had double dose of steroid tonight pre first tax too jenben.

I will be back and let you know how it was. Steroids have already turned me into grumpy monster. Reminds me of how I used to be when I had bad PMT many years ago. I don't like the steroids.

Thank you for all the good wishes.

xxx

jenben

My first tax to tomorrow. 16mg dexamethasone today. No sleep for me! Will report back

slinky

Good luck with the last FEC Twinkle and good luck with the first TAX Supertrouper.... 🙂

night night everyone.
Nice to see you are feeling better poodlepatch xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi supertrouper
Please come back when you feel ok and let us know what first tax is like. I had 3rd FEC last friday and am now dreading 1st tax on 7th oct. as have heard se's are worse. Will be thinking of you.
Also thinking of twinkle with 3rd FEC.

Guest user
Not applicable

All the best for first TAX tomorrow supertropper and also twinkle with picc line and last FEC.

XXX Good night hugs to all Ducky off to bed XXX

supertrouper

twinkle2000 - I also watched the Picc line insertion on you tube - but after I had mine done. No need to grit your teeth just don't watch!

Honestly - having my picc line done was the best thing I have had done. No more prodding around trying to find a vein. I made some covers out of old tights and bits of stretchy lacy material.

What time is your last FEC tomorrow? It's my first TAX tomorrow at 12:15 which means probably 13:00 as there is ALWAYS delay of about 45 mins before my name gets called out.

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi JiggyJoo
Thanks for the good luck, I have my fingers crossed for you!!!

Just made the mistake of watching a Picc line insertion on you tube (oh god i wish i hadn't) Oh well, will grit my teeth and get it over and done with tomorrow

Just keep telling myself am half way there and its the last FEC!! Yippeee!!

Just been my kids school is teeming with tummy bugs..thankfully my kids are showing no signs!! i am so lucky that they seem to have very strong immune systems and are very rarely ill...must have let them eat enough mud and woodlice as toddlers or something?? :OD

Good luck to everyone and hope you are all doing as well as can be expected!!

Sarah xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Yes your right Jiggyloo they are all different think we just get paranoid when they don't all follow the same rules. I'm sure yours will be o.k. mine were 0.68 last monday and then was retested three days latter and they had gone up to 1.1

Ruby hope you enjoy the wine not back on it yet as taste is horrid. Maybe next week please please please!!!!

xxx Ducky

jiggyjoo

Hi Ducky,

My hospital did say it wasn't that low and if it only goes up a bit
they will go ahead. I hope they do as I just want to get it over with!
I think all hospitals are different.

xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Angela

My chemo book says contact hospital if you have a temperature of 38c or higher at any time or above 37.5 at any 2 readings taken an hour or more apart. Also shivering or sweating episodes.

The sweating episodes are a bit hard for me to tell as seem to be having lots of hot flushes all night long.

Jiggyloo another cut of at 1.5 hope mine aren't letting it go to low with a 1.00 cut off point.

xxx Ducky

jiggyjoo

Hi all. Hope you are all feeling reasonably well!

Sarah(Twinkle) - Good luck with chemo tomorrow.Soon be over and half-way there. Good luck to everybody who is close to more chemo.

Went for blood test this morning for FEC3 tomorrow but little white soldiers are 1.1 - boo! They have told me to turn up tomorrow and they will re-test blood. Has to be 1.5 at my hospital. Have been feeling so tired for the whole 3 weeks this time.

xxx

rubythursday
Community Champion

Hello fellow BWF's,

Just checking in - am still alive but managed to work a full day today, feel like a big blob now and almost fell asleep at my desk but I did it though! Tiredness deffo seems to be getting worse - am looking forward to a bath (first one in four months as wound finally healed up!) and a glass or maybe two of fizzy wine as home alone tonight no kids and no hubby - just dogs and they dont give me any hassle!

hugs to you all,

Ruby.xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi everyone
After having 3rd FEC last week have felt nauseous although not been sick, but the tiredness has stayed a lot longer. Made myself go out with OH this morning for a walk along the beach. It was windy so gave Hope the wig a good try out and she stayed in place, thank goodness. Although it was only a short walk, all I could manage, (normally I can walk 3 to 4 miles easily). But the fresh air made me feel better. I am finding my concentration seems to have disappeared at the moment so cant settle to read or do my cross stitch, so the day seems to drag. Hopefully will feel a bit more energetic tomorrow.
Hvn't had injections for little white soldiers yet, so hopefully might get away with it just scraped in at 1.5 last week, which is the cut off time at my hospital.
Angela - sorry you are not feeling too good. I was told if temperature goes up to 37.5 to ring hospital.
Mavis - Good luck for tomorrow I agree with ducky nice packet of chocolate biscuits and perhaps a few magazines. I think you are the first on here to have T so let us know how it goes.
Pavlina - So sorry to hear your son is sick, hope you don't catch anything. Your recipes make my mouth water, havn't made dumplings for ages.
Kim - Hope your arm continues to get better. My arm is sore and my hand still very bruised where they put the canula last week. You seem to be having a lot of rain in your part of the country. It is dull here but we havn't had any rain, which made it nice to get out for a walk. Will hopefully go out again tomorrow, weather permitting.
Wishing everyone well.
Love Val

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Ladies, had a very weepy weekend but yesterday was better and I even managed some housework! Today however I had a rubbish cold and this morning my temperature plummeted and I was shivering and shaking, it's past now. So much for a good week, does anyone remember how low your temp has to go before you need to call the hospital?

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi BWF

Pavlina my arm is a little better today but still quite painful. I am moving it and keep stretching it out hoping it will slowly keep improving. Sorry to hear your son has been ill hope you don't catch it you will have to banish him to his bedroom!!

Supertrouper they have not mentioned the injections to me yet my neuts just got up to 1.1 for last FEC after you loaned me some from the jar!!! So will wait and see what they are next time and if they suggest injections.

POODLEPATCH ALERT HOPE YOU ARE O.K. WE DO WORRY PLEASE REPORT IN WHEN YOU CAN!!! XX

Mavis good luck for tomorrow I would say take anything you like with you to pass the time. Big packet of choclate biscuits works for me!!!

Weather here is raining which makes me feel really fed up although as they say great weather for Ducks but just not this Duck.

xxx Ducky

slinky

Afternoon BWF,

Horrible weather in Leicestershire. Felt miserable whole day. My son been sick whole night and now I am wondering if I‘ll get it as well.. Taking him to doc later this afternoon, but still was in the mood to cook, chicken soup , goulash and dumplings…..
Katieb, I had to make decision if to have surgery first or chemo and same as you I have been told they both have risks and advantages…. Starting a thread is the best option to find out and help you to make decision..
Supertrouper I am also not having injections , they are for boosting the white cells , but I have been told that I might be having them during TAX as it kills the cells even faster than FEC…. it all depends on our blood tests…..
Ducky and Val,, how did you find the third FEC and its side effects? I had my blood test today and onco tomorrow,, where I will find out if system is go for Friday…. How is your arm Ducky?
Hope everyone is ok , not herd from Ruby for a while… and sorry to everyone I did not remember their names…
Speak soon xx pavlina

tigerpig

mavis-Good luck for tomorrow.Heather x

sivam

Hi Dear Friends,
Tomorrow is the first day for this "chemo virgin",started steroids today,I am an insomniac anyway, the moment my head touches the pillow my mind becomes the most amazing search engine.Had CBT therapy 2 years ago and learned to live with it, plus taking herbal supplements,ONC has stopped all nutritional and herbal supplements so I can be a clean slate to them!!! so now sleep is impossible, my chemo is T+C without the L((TLC))maybe it will be T hell C!!!Can anyone tell me what I should take in to help the day along??Unfortunately I have a drain session before the chemo I am becoming a pincushion!Thank you all for your support it has been invaluable,you stoicism is amazing.Off now to buy my thermometer.
Wish everyone Love and Light, Mavis

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Katie

to post new thread click on any topic on left and then over on the right on the purple bar it says post new topic just click on there and away you go. Don't worry I had to ask Val how to do it the other day.

I have also sent you a PM hope you don't mind.

xxx Kim

katieb

Morning Kim, Val, Ruby Pavlina and all you others BWFs! Again I've not been on for few days but do read all posts. PICC line went in last Thurs all ok except allergic to the dressing and when they changed it ripped off piece skin when having third FEC which went ok and cautiously say I am feeling ok. Have District nurse for first neutropenia injection today but then going out for Lunch with my son and 17mth old grandaughter Isabella. My 2nd Fec has definitely been the worst up to now, also had bad arm, my GP advised massage and 20min ice packs.

Want to ask a question - when chemo finished (3 to go) I have to choose between surgery for sentinel node clearance or radiotherapy and I am very unsure which to choose - I have to make the choice. Surgeon and Oncologist say both as effective, both have risks. Think its unfair that they are the experts but I have to make the decision by 5th chemo cycle. Anybody else going thru this? I am going into see surgeon on Monday to discuss again and also rang helpline yesterday and spoke to a very nice lady who was very helpful. I'll perhaps have to start a new thread but can't remember how to do it - Chemo brain!

Sorry to go on - hope se's are more manageable for everybody today
Loce Katie b (Stella)

PS takes me 5 mins to go thru post and correct spellings!!xxx

Slendablenda

Glad your PICC is behaving itself Super. When I have a bath or shower I wrap my arm in cling film and secure it top and bottom with micropore tape. In fact I'm off to do that now. I have to go to the IV Clinic to have my line flushed once a week, they don't come to me.

supertrouper

joandsteve - sorry to hear you are having such a rubbish time at the moment. I start on Tax on Wednesday and keep reading that people are having 5 days worth of jabs and no one has mentioned this to me so wondering if it is the norm? Hope you are feeling better now and if not now then soon!

Twinkle - I too had the picc line and chemo on the same day. All done without anaesthetic too as where they had marked me to rub the numbing cream in turned out to be too low down. But it was okay, took about 30 mins to do and I survived to tell the tale! Worst part was the waiting around in xray to check that the line was in the correct position. I just hate all the waiting around!! Yes there is the weekly dressing change and line flush but I really like my district nurses and we have a good chat when they come round. One of them likes to try on my new wigs (I have about 6 now that I have got off ebay - but I only wear the NHS one - the others were just for fun) I made some funky picc line covers out of old tights and bits of lace. I didn't like the tubigrip bandage look! Only problem is when showering or bathing - got to keep it dry so had to buy a rather stupid looking waterproof limb cover. One of my oncology nurses did say that some people just tape a carrier bag over their arm.

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi twinkle, don't worry too much I had PICC line and chemo on the same day and it's not too bad and as the nurse said to me you don't want the line in before you need to, it's just more hassle to deal with. Once it's in you have to have weekly dressing change and the line flushed so the less time it's in the better. Although I don't like it, it certainly made having blood tests and the chemo easier and you soon forget it's there.

Hope all goes well
Jane

Guest user
Not applicable

Just a quickie, had rubbish day feet hurt. Nose bleed, really tired and had to go and scatter mum in law at crematoriums too. To top it all leaving crematoriums had text from Sadie not good news going to email her to arrange to see her cos she's so strong usually.

My first chemo was tax & days 5 - 10 district nurse came to inject me, that's why you ache cos injection works on bone marrow trying to keep your BC up no doubt someone will correct me if I'm wrong. I was really poorly after tax mouth, throat, aches everything including lost voice no sickness though I ended up in hospital in Cheltenham

Before you slit your wrists my much loved mum in law who was v healthy, walked the dog twice a day, didn't drin or smoke dropped dead v v suddenly on 9 Aug - my first chemo was 19 Aug & funeral was 23 Aug so I think, am positive that this reoccurrence dx, along with chemo & death blew my head away, good job not wearing Dolly" then.

Got to go catch up tomorrow

Guest user
Not applicable

Well what an eventful day!
Went to hospital for my pre chemo assessment, have defo got lymphoedema so am being referred for massage and have sleeve fitted!!
the picc line i am supposed to be fitted with is now happening on chemo day, have been told to expect to spend at least 7 hours at the hospital and to hope there are no car accidents that day as that will put chemo back (our hospital is working with temporary theatres at the moment, so are not at full capacity)...am feeling so stressed out by it all, silly really as there is nothing i can do about it...must learn to just go with the flow!! I seem to be one of those very annoying people who really can't cope with things not being organised, think it might be because i need to organise childcare and need to know things well in advance so i don't feel like i am just dumping my little girl on friends!!

Sorry, seem to be having a moan?? Apologies xx

Lots of love to you all

Sarah x

Guest user
Not applicable

Thanks Pavlina

Will keep moving arm it has been a bit tender since starting chemo but came on worse yesterday.

Glad the wedding was lovely don't overdo it today with the baking appartently the little white soldiers are helped by rest.

xxxx ducky

slinky

Hi to you all,

I think I over do it at the weekend, wedding was fab, but I feel so tired today....

Ruby, I am having my last Fec this friday too and my mouth is so dry, I drink a lot of water and even wake up durring night to have a drink.... and you describtion of "Periods from hell",is spot on. I feel like someone is ripping me appart( sorry for the details).

blood test tomorrow ,lets hope my white soldiers are not letting me down..

Ducky.. I had a terrible pain in my arm after my 2nd FEC, been massaging it and did gentle exercise.... my arm was better after a few days, but keep moving it..

also my friend had her last chemo session this morning, I am so envious, but I know we all will be there one day too..

I am of to bake some bread and soup. speak to you soon... xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Morning BWF

Dull damp day in Somerset so sofa and tv fo me today. Aches and pains still here and worst part is my arm where they put the chemo in it is really painful to straighten came on yesterday when all the aches and pains did. It seems to be running up the vein where they put the first 2 FEC's in not the 3rd one.

Ruby my mouth tastes sweet all the time like ive been eating marshmallows.

I was also wondering Kinsse are you the first one of us to have TAX if so please let us know how it goes if you can. Have heard TAX dose not make you feel so sick but more aches and pains but guess we will find out.

To end on a plus note did have a better nights sleep and only woke up twice.

xxx Ducky

kinsse

Hi Ruby

Yes I get a really dry mouth as well, feel as if I had to many glasses of wine the night before, but no such luck. I had a few mouth ulcers last week so don't know if that is connected so keep cleaning my teeth and using mouthwash. I'm also like you with my wig, wear it when i go out with my teenagers or to work, but can't wait to take it off as it's so tight but haven't the courage to go out in scarves, (I work in a school so to many children I know around)

I'm full of energy this week but beginning to dread starting on the TAX next monday and what side effects I'll have to put up with!

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Jo

No the stuble is on my head.

Night to everyone.

xxx Ducky

Guest user
Not applicable

Sarah had some friends round last night & I have two wigs my freebie got a couple of weeks ago & a long real hair one bought first time around as didn't get one , well we had a real laugh trying them on and taking photos - even hubby joined in looking like he was an aged rocker lol, the short one looks really good on & quite happy to wear as long as not windy and/or wet. Got a fab chemo hat off eBay lilac with tassly thing on it's lovely and easy to wear.
You will get used to it & it will keep you snug and warm just slap a bit of slap on & pop your "dolly" on (after Dolly P she and loads of singers always wear them) you can get ready in 5/10 mins no rafting with your hair.

Guest user
Not applicable

Hey ducky
Is the stubble on your chin? When I had finished my original chemo 2004 I got whiskers - horrid horrid now. Having more chemo at least the bum fluff from face has gone and the whiskers & head hair looks like a coconut !

By the way the duck was yum yum last night

Hi everyone, yesterday I was hyper from 5 am to 9 pm must be the drugs only se two broken teeth
Some of you seem to be having a really hard time perhaps cos I get a blast every week, fingers crossed it's killing the "C"

Hugs to you all

Jo

Guest user
Not applicable

thank you answering sarah i was getting pretty worried..but it wasnt a symptom on the list the hospital gave me so didnt wanna seem petty and ring in..
good luck for next week and hope all goes well..x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Tracy, I can totally relate to what you are going through, its kind of like a hangover mixed with pregnancy symptoms!! (thats the ony way i can describe it) I certainly felt worse with the 2nd one than the 1st and it seemed to last a bit longer than before too.
got my 3rd and final FEC on Wednesday!! woopwoop!!!

I keep trying my wig on but really don't feel confident in it so am sticking to scarves and buffs (until it gets too cold..then the wooly hats are coming out of storage!!)

Sarah x

Guest user
Not applicable

hi ladies...i know i dont join in the convos much but i do read you all and you do help me big time..xx
so i just wanna pick ya brains agisn if thats ok...
i am just after my 2nd bash of chemo(fec)on thursday and have finished my sickness meds..i dont feel sick thankfully but i feel really 'spaced out' my eye focus is terrible and blurry and i feel hungover with out the drink or headache if ya know wot i mean..does this sound familiar to anyone?
i wasnt sick with the first fec so not sure if this is normal..

ruby i still had my 'curse' during my first chemo and was like nothing i had had before i normally dont suffer pains and normally light but omg i was in agony and heavy...sorry if thats to much info..x

i have my wig jiggy but prefer me scarf kinda feel safer if that makes sense..

gonna try and get a pic up..could take me a while..hope you all have a good restful night ready for monday mayhem if mondays are like mine..xx