Sad news of Mabel

I wanted to post this here in the IBC forum as most of you knew Mabel here. I heard from her son Tom of her death on 4th March. These past months have been so hard for her coping with a brain tumour and going for surgery 4wks before her death, came out of that paralysed down her right side, and although doing relatively well she then had a blood clot on the brain and a stroke from which she didn’t recover. I had met ‘mabel’ on several occasions through bcpals and if you could read the tributes there it would reduce you to tears - she was so loved and such a character.

Dawn
xx

Thanks for posting Dawn, I’m sure the other IBC ladies will be along soon with messages.

Jackie had a really tough time in the last year and is finally at peace, no more pain or suffering. Condolences to her friends and family. She was of such great help to me back in 2008 when I was first diagnosed, I think she was then the longest serving IBC member.

RIP now, xx

I never new her but so sorry to read this.

Just popped on as I had heard that Dawn would be posting this today… Jackie was the first person to contact me on here when I was first diagnosed in May 2008 with IBC and she was such a wealth of information and help to myself and Carol that first summer… I will always remember her with great affection for her kindness, support and being such a mine of information and help…

God bless Jackie and rest in peace… xxx

Just also to mention tomorrow will be the first anniversary of Pash’s death - thinking of both her and Jackie’s families and friends and sending them love xxx

Thank you Dawn for letting us know about the sad news of Mabel. On behalf of the moderation team here at BCC, please accept our sincere condolences, our thoughts are with all Mabel’s family and friends.

June, moderator

I’m so very sad to hear that Jackie has gone and that she had such a hard time. She was one of the people who helped me too over the year that I went through my treatment. Rest in Peace Jackie.

I often think of Pash and hadn’t realised so much time had passed since her death. She was such a ray of sunshine for the short time she visited the forum.

Jan

So sorry to hear this.RIP Jackie.
My thoughts are with your loved ones.
Also thinking of Pash’s loved ones as tomorrow approaches
xxx

I never had the pleasure of knowing this lady being a relative newcomer to the IBC forums but would like to send me sincere love and condolences to her family at this heartwrenching time.

She sounds like she she was a wonderful person who blessed all that knew her through her spirit and kindness.

God rest her soul.

So sorry to hear this sad news,My thoughts are with Mable’s family

RIP Mable (jackie) god bless X

Also thinking of Pash today,can’t believe it’s been a year X

Melxx

Hi, I also never had the pleasure of meeting this lady but I send my condolences to her family and friends, Rest in Peace.
Jean