cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sad news!

21 REPLIES 21
EJ81

Re: Sad news!

Such sad news. Belinda was such a lovely lady with time for everyone on here. She will be greatly missed. My love and condolences to all her loved ones xxx

redridinghood

Well, what can I say? Belinda was such a faithful friend to us all. A post from her was always so informative, so reassuring. She never complained. She is safe now, keeping an eye on everyone here below. It is so unfair. But she is safe. A new star.

mo

Mermaid007

Oh my I can't believe this! Belinda was such a comfort to everyone and she had lived so many years with bone mets. Our loss is heavens gain, such an inspirational lady. Xxx

rosie53

Oh I'm soo sad to read the news of Belinda,  haven't been on the forum much over Christmas so only just catching up with the threads. 

Belinda was always supportive and informative with the ladies on here, my heart and love goes out to her family. 

Yet another wonderful person lost to this dreadful disease!!!! RIP Belinda xxxxxxxxxx 

Tinkerbelle

I'm so saddened to read the news about Belinda - She was always there to help and support others and share her experiences and have a laugh;  she will be sorely missed.

My condolences to her family and friends.

We lit some candles on another forum for ladies who are no longer with us; I shall be relighting mine tonight for Belinda.  x

Lynnq

Such sad news, Belinda was such a comfort to many of us on first diagnosis and then as we moved on - always there to offer support and advice.

I can only reiterate what everyone else has said.  Deepest condolences to her family.

Barton

Such sad news! Belinda was such a wonderful, helpful lady, and was always so positive. All my sympathy to her family and friends. Hugs, Barton.x

helen44

I am so sad to read this news about Belinda. She was an inspiring lady with heaps of courage and dealt with her illness with great dignity offering hope to us all. My thoughts are with her family and friends at this time.

Fly high Belinda without pain. Helen xxx

pumpkinsue

What dreadful news about Belinda! She was so kind to me when I was first diagnosed. She offered hope to us all. She was such a stalwart of this website. This is a sad loss to the breast cancer care forum. A very very sad day. Sue XX
funnyface
Community Champion

Thanks everyone! FF

Downbutnotout

So sorry and shocked to hear the sad news about Belinda. Thanks for letting us know FF. Condolences to her family and friends.

X

Anna_BCC

Thank you funnyface for sharing this very sad news with us all.  Please add our condolences to the family.  Belinda was a very active and supportive member of this forum family and will be much missed by all.

Best wishes
Anna
Digital Community Officer

stresshead

So desperately sorry to hear this news...Belinda was an inspiration and will be sadly missed by all her cyber friends. Condolences to her family.xx

Marirose

I am in France at the moment and this news has shocked me so much I am in tears. I didn't realise Belinda was so ill she was so inspirational to so many for so long and I regarded her as one of my close cyber friends.
Thank you FF for letting us know may she now rest in peace and condolences to her family.
tomboy81

So sad to hear this. She was always so kind and knowledgeable. She gave newbies like me great advice and hope for long term survival. What an amazing lady X
Chocolates

Oh no - our beloved Belinda who was always here for us.  Belinda was such a lovely, kind caring woman who had the unique ability to comfort us despite her own health issues and problems.  I shared precious correspondence with Belinda and will always think of her so fondly.

thank you FF for letting us know.  Sending you a huge hug, it is a very difficult time xxx

funnyface
Community Champion

Nicky, I had just received my Christmas present from her on Wed. the 23rd. I don't want t believe this! FF

nicky08
Community Champion

Oh, that is such sad news, I shall shed a few tears for my lovely cyber friend Belinda. Like you, FF, Belinda and I shared PM's and emails although hadn't skyped. I'm sure if we had lived closer to each other we would have been great friends in the actual world as well. I had only messaged her the other day to see how she was as she hasn't replied to a message which was unlike her. I knew she was struggling with this last lot of treatment but had hoped she would pull through as she always did before.

Belinda will be remembered by so many ladies, both primary and secondary, who she helped over the past 8 or so years that I had known her to post on here and will be so sadly missed for her wisdom and wit.

I can't believe she has gone and this horrible disease has finally got her. Thinking of her husband and family at this very sad time. May she rest in peace.

Nicky x

Marie123

I am so very sorry to hear this  sad news . Belinda was informed , wise and funny.Her strength and caring nature shone through in all  her posts.Thank you Belinda for the kindness you showed to me . 

My thoughts and prayers are with her family. Marie xx

Tournesol

I'm so sorry to hear this. She seemed like such a lovely, caring person. I was worried that she hadn't posted for a while and hoped that she was just taking a break...Thankyou for letting us know funny face and condolences to you and Belinda's family and other friends.

Rest in peace Belinda.

Tournesol x

carolihne

oh this is such sad news, Belinda has been such a support to so many ladies on here.  Always kind and helpful, and funny - such a loss to this site and of course to her many friends and family.  Thinking of her and her family at this time, what a corageous lady may she rest in peece xx

funnyface
Community Champion

Sad news!

I have just received the sad news that Belinda passed away on boxing day with her family by her side. She had been in the hospital the last two weeks and went down hill quickly. I will be at a great loss without her. Belinda and I met on here in 2005. We have been chatting privately ever since and have skyped.  RIP Belinda Thank you for all the wonderful years of friendship! Hugs and love to your family. FF "Gracie"