Satisfactory.....!

I know I may be an overachiever, but receiving my mamm, mri results in the posts was a bit annoyed that my results were satisfactory!!! I have never had a “satisfactory” result in my life…couldn’t they have said exemplary, or exceeded expectations, been a teacher too long!!!
Oh and why did they take 3 and a half weeks to arrive, don’t they realise that we are just lying in wait??
cx

I was told the longer the results took the more chance all was ok, mine took 4 days so you can tell they certainly weren’t satisfactory. I presume if there had been a problem they would have recalled you, surely you wouldn’t have been told in the post would you?

AJxxx

Be thankful pet… right now i would like so love “satisfactory”!
Maybe I’m missing something???

I am glad to hear that you are satisfactory. Hope you remain satisfactory and don’t slip in to the could do better section.

but surely this means 10 out of 10!!

Could do better…!
(we are not allowed to say that nowadays! Everything has to be couched in pseudo positive terms, you little b*****r won’t shut up in my lessons is turned into ‘Your lovely offspring has lots to contribute to class discussions!!’)

So Right!!! Much better than could do better…LOL!

Thanks Cx

Hi techy
You are obviously very angry,its a stage we all go through.and unfortunatelly we can’t all get the results we want All I can say is we are here if you want to voice an opiniion
Take Care
Mary
xx

See that’s why I could never be a teacher - I would need to tell the parents how I felt about their little sods!