Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saying Hello

7 REPLIES 7
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Saying Hello

Hi Sharon

Just wanted to wish you all the best with the treatment and keep posting to let us know of your progress,

Chloe x

Guest user
Not applicable

hi sharon-there are a few of us about! sorry you have joined us but you can expect lots of love and support.take care love sharon x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Sharon

I too am newly diagnosed, I have had my lumpectomy and recovered really well from the operation. I am just waiting to begin treatment. Try to stay positive, hope all goes well with your FEC.

Best wishes
Diane x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Sharon,

welcome to the club that no-one wants to join !!! Sorry you have found yourself here, but you can be assured that you will receive plenty of support and advice from the ladies on this site, who have experienced what you are going through.

Lorri xx

Guest user
Not applicable

sorry you have had to join us Hi Sharon
I'm so sorry you have had to join us on these forums, but you can be assured that you will receive fantastic support as I have done, and still do, the journey is not an easy one, but if you need support or information just post, someone will always come back to you, I have also found the breast care Nurses on the telephone and on the live chats are invaluble can I also suggest you request they send you the resources pack, there is so much information in there, but it is put in a way that you can understand.
keep in touch and let me know how you are getting on
loads of hugs
Heatherellis

Community Manager

For Sharon Hello Sharon

I am sorry you have had to join us but welcome to the BCC forums where I am sure you will get lots of help and support from the many informed users of this site.

Being newly diagnosed you may be interested in the new resources pack produced by BCC, all our publications are free and you can either order or download on line. Below is the link for the resources pack which I hope you will find helpful.

http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/content.php?page_id=7514

You may also wish to contact our freefone helpline where the staff are either breast care nurses or people with personal experience of breast cancer. The lines are open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm and Saturdays 9am - 2pm. The number to call is 0808 800 6000.

If you have an interest in any of our other services please do not hesitate to contact the Moderator where you will be put in touch with the right department.

Kind regards
BCC Host

Guest user
Not applicable

Saying Hello Hi
I got the news on Tuesday that I have a grade 3 ductal carcinoma in my right breast - about 5cm. Dumbell shaped, apparently. I know it has been fast growing. 7 weeks ago I went to Oz on holiday and to see my sister and her family. The first week, I thought my breast felt a little bit hard; by Easter weekend, I was sure something was wrong. So got back and went to my GP, then to the surgeon.

I know that if my breast had been even 4 weeks ago like it feels now I would have panicked. I know it's growing fast. I am now oozing blood type fluid from the nipple that I wasn't even last week.

ON the positive side, I start FEC on Wednesday which, I hope, will shrink the tumour so when I have my surgery it may only have to be a lumpectomy. I know it's a long journey but I hope to gain (and give support) on these boards/

All the best to all
Sharon

Guest user
Not applicable

Saying Hello

Saying Hello