cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: Scan

Karen, sorry to hear your news. You will be fine on cape, i'm sure. It sounds as if there will be plenty of other things for you to try so keep looking forward. You will be better once you have started your treatment. We are all here for you. xx

Moijan, i live in the Midlands...will pm you. x

Highlighted

Hi Karen, Sorry to hear your news, hope cape helps you as it has helped many of our friends and the SEs aren't too bad     hugs B xx

Highlighted

Hi everyone

Sadly the dreaded c spread to my lung got to start chemo cape next Thursday

Good look moijan with your scan

Lots love

Karen xxx
Highlighted

Ooh, Stresshead, I too get my results this Wednesday!  I was going to ask you on the other thread but forgot...where in the uk do you live?

anyway, good luck for Wednesdayxx

Moijanxx

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Highlighted

Karen, just wanted to echo what the others have said: was going to point you in the direction of the 'scanxiety' thread but i see Moijan ha already done it. I have my results on Wednesday and am finding it hard to keep myself together...and i'm an old timer!!  I will hold your hand and you can hold mine and whatever comes up we will ee it throgh. Good luck! x

Highlighted
Community Champion

Oh my yes Karent! It's a very stressful situation waiting. Hugs! FF

Highlighted

Yes Karent...as Avrelia says, absolutely normal reaction. There is a thread called Scanxiety, join us on there...to see how stressful we all find it when we are waiting for results!  Stress seems to give us  symptoms which feel absolutely like those of disease...very vexing.

good luck for your results on Thursday.xxxLove and hugs, Moijanxx

Highlighted

Hi Karent

What kind of scan you had a CT one? When were you diagnosed, is the pain in the head the only thing that worries you. You should be unders such a pressure, waiting for results. How was your treatment? I think that you are under so much stress at the moment and this is what makes it worse. the waiting. Find something to distract your attention and stay as much as you need here with us, the moaning ones, like me, so you will realize you are not the only one. I my self will be having a scan in a months time, after my 6 cycle of Chemo, I cannot wait, but still a bit afraid as you can immagine. Head up please!!!

Highlighted

Scan

Had my first scan yesterday from being diagnosed with secondaries in bones , today I am a wreck got head ache pains everywhere and now got it in my head it spread everywhere not sure I can cope till Thursday for results - is this normal ????

Karen xxx