Scared that I have lost trust in my surgeon

who was quite emphatic that due to size 30cm I shd take femara  (letrozole) for 6 weeks on the basis that it would make surgery easier and “kill off any stray cells” he was quite emphatic about the latter… ON the basis of the latter I agreed to this course of action. However I was dismayed to find that on the 3 x A4 page hand out that he gave me “Fermara MAY slow or stop growth”.  Anything I have found on the web re Femara says the same,  If anyone has any thoughts/knowledge about this I would be very grateful if you would lpost them. 

Oh it’s Invasive Lobular duct Her2 neg if that helps.

In the meantime bestest of wishes for a could good outcome to you all

Hi there, just spotted your post - it rang a cord cos we all do need to feel we trust our treatment team - I’m in a different situ but just to say I had big lack of trust in my BCns and in the end I just had a conversation with them about it - you know the sort of thing - can you explain again why you have suggested this cos I am not sure the way you described it to me is actually how the leaflet dscribes it - which should I beleive etc…it may have just been the turn of phrase that your doc used that was not quite acurrrate? All the best, N

Has any body else been told the same?

Thanks to all for your replies…positive thoughts and wishes