Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scared!

12 REPLIES 12
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Scared!

Nicky
What fantastic news. Got my appointment tomorrow. So hope I have a positive outcome like you. Take care and all the best.
D x
Guest user
Not applicable

Nicky
What fantastic news. Got my appointment tomorrow. So hope I have a positive outcome like you. Take care and all the best.
D x
Suffolklady

Fantastic news!! I am so pleased for you. Yay!!

Take Care
XXXX
Guest user
Not applicable

Thank you all for your support, I am clear and it is just an infection. They did a mammogram of both breasts and then an ultrasound that seemed to last for hours. I then sat down with the consultant who said that it is all clear, they think I have been bitten or scratched myself and the underlying tissue has got infected which is why I can feel a lump. I am so relieved you have no idea.
Thank you all for your support and kind messages and I wish you all the very very best.
Nicky
Suffolklady

Thinking of you. good luck xxxx
dib

Good luck.xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Good luck tawny 75 with the appt my thoughts are with youx
Guest user
Not applicable

Well, I have my appointment, it was orginally for half term but I phoned up as I am not telling my daughter until I know what if anything I am dealing with. Spoke to a lovely chap, there has been a cancellation and I am going today at 11.30. I now feel sick.
Guest user
Not applicable

Thank you ladies, I am trying to keep occupied, I did not sleep much last night and I can now confirm I have the cleanest bathroom in Bucks! I must have looked a state at 4 this morning, nightshirt on and cloth in hand, scrubbing the bath taps. Still we do what we need to I suppose.
Suffolklady

Martha is right, try and stay in the 'now' and take things one step at a time. Support here is wonderful. And avoid google at all cost! The waiting is the worst so try to keep occupied - easier said than done I know. We'll be thinking of you and hoping for the best. Xxx
MarthasSOS

Hi Tawny75

Welcome to the forum and I'm sorry that you have found yourself here.

Having recently been diagnosed myself, just a month or so ago, I completely understand how you are feeling. Waiting for your appointment is the worst time ever however, please do remember that at least 9 out of 10 lump (or is it 8, I can never remember) turn out to be benign.

You may receive you appointment with a week or 2 so try and keep yourself busy during that time. I know it will be hard, but please try not to worry but most importantly, do not google anything. Stick with this website and the MacMillan site.

Keep coming back here for advise and support.

Good luck
Martha
Janet_BCC

Dear tawny75

Welcome to the BCC forum. I'm sure you will soon get some support from fellow members.

You could also give our Helpline a call to talk things over. They will be able to give you practical information and support. Opening times are 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays. The number is 0808 800 6000.

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Guest user
Not applicable

Scared!

I was walking to the shower this morning and I noticed a red mark on the side of my left breast, I had a good feel and there is definitely a lump underneath. I have been to the doctor today and he has had a look and examined it and says there is definite lumpiness in my left breast compared to my right. I have been referred to the breast clinic and now I am scared and worried. I don't know what to think!