Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scared

5 REPLIES 5
Dawn1

Re: Scared

Dawn1

You will be fine, what ever they say you will deal with the situation.
I find it best Not to think about things too much.
If you Google headspace its a free app that will help you do this..

ditzy65

Hi there

I hope all went ok for you at the Breast clinic today. It is a worrying time and perfectly normal to feel anxious, but hopefully all was well for you today. 

You will find alot of support from everyone here should you need it.

Take care

Erica x

Nikkixx

Thank you Sam. It actually feels good to tell someone x
Sam_BCC

Hi Nikkixx

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry to read you're having such a difficult time at the moment.  I have included below a link to the 'referral to breast clinic' booklet which explains what to expect if you’ve been referred to a breast clinic as well as information about the different tests you may have. If you would like to read this on line just use the link:-

http://www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/worried-about-breast-cancer/referral-breast-clinic-...

Also if would like to talk things through do give the bCC helpline a call on 0808 800 6000.  Here you share your thoughts with a member of staff who will offer you emotional support as well as practical information. Lines are open weekdays 9 to 5pm and Saturday 10 to 2pm.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

Nikkixx

Scared

Hi I'm new. I found a large lump near my arm pit about 6 weeks ago. I buried my head in the sand until last Tuesday when I went to see my dr. I was referred and have an appointment at the breast clinic tomorrow. I haven't told anyone yet. My mum and brother died of brain tumours and my aunt had breast cancer. I can't believe I didn't notice it before. I am so scared and anxious about tomorrow x