Scotties

It is with regret that I wish to inform you that forum user Scotties has passed away.
Scotties wife has asked us to let people know that she lost him on Friday 31st August. She says: “It was very sudden and totally unexpected as he was only diagnosed in May and had completed 4 chemo’s and the doctors have told me it wasn’t something they expected. I’m totally devasted as he was my life and I’m so lost without him.”
On behalf on the moderation team at BCC may I say our thoughts are with Scotties wife and family and friends.
June, moderator

I did not know know Scotties, but this is incredibly sad news. Sincere condolences to his wife, family and friends at this sad time. I really hope that precious memories of your life together will prove a source of comfort.

RIP Scotties, free from suffering

Another sad sad loss. Xxxx

I’m so shocked, my heart goes out to his family, this is just so cruel. R.I.P Scotties

Many thanks for letting us know June.

I am so very sorry, ScottieS posted on our March thread and hope we managed to help in a little way. Sendig love and condolences to his wife xxxx

What a shock to hear this very sad news and I wish to send to his wife and family my sincere condolences. I know he only posted on our March thread a few times but we considered him to be one of us going through this awful desease. It is all so very upsetting and I don’t know what else to say other that I’m so sorry and upset for you all. Best wishes and regards Beryl

This is awfully sad news. I cant quite believe it. Scotties posted on our thread, only a few times, but we were all going through the treatment together. I am soo soor and want to pass my condolences on to Scotties family.

So sad

Joan

Very sad news RIP Scottie…God bless your family xx

Evening Marchies.
It’s my last night in Cornwall and it’s been a lovely get away especially after my surgery.
I’m saddened to hear that Scotties has passed away and my heart goes out to those he’s left behind. God takes the special ones early. RIP Scotties.
Joan thank you for asking after me as I appreciate all you are doing for us Marchies and looking forward to meeting in November.
Thinking of you all.
Love Danigirl
Xx

My thoughts are with Scotties family as this sad time. Thinking of you all
Mary xx

RIP Scotties. My thoughts are with your family at this very sad time xx

Condolences to Scotties’ family. So sad.

I am very shocked and saddend on reading this news. Condolences to Scotties’ family and friends at this time.
Gillian (March 2012) thread.

So sad to hear this news. Thinking of Scottie’s family and friends at this time.

Such sad news, my thoughts are with Scotties family and friends.
Caren x

Condolences to the family,RIP Scotties.xxx
Di.x