Second Hope

This is just to let people know that a brand new charity focusing purely on people with secondary breast cancer (the only charity in the UK to do so) has launched.  It’s called Second Hope secondhope.co.uk/

Thanks Historygirl (and JulieD on another thread) for letting us know about this. Had a quick look at the website yesterday and will definitely go back to it.

Tournesol

Thank you. Ive just been diagnosed with lung mets and starting kadcyla monday so will have a look at this. Thanks x

Wow, this charity looks like it will do the things others don’t. A focus for sbc at last! Ethel x

Charlie Brooks was on Lorraine’ today talking about Sbc and second hope! ?

I have just spent a half hour looking at this site and its worth a look at ladies as another form of support.

carolynx

I also have just had a look around the site and I found it interesting and user friendly.

I e mailed the website and said I was very impressed and it would seem that the two ladies that are running it both have secondaries too and so very much in tune with us here.

They are hoping to do a phase 2 part of the website and set up forums like this one which ill be good. 

thank you . for this about to take a look i am 40 with breast cancer of the bone. left out on a limb as my onglyogst just said its in your hip and that was it , just read also on here about what i should have in place but havent anything as yet