Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary Support Group - Edinburgh

2 REPLIES 2
trishg

Re: Secondary Support Group - Edinburgh

Hi ladies

I have just heard about this group from my BCN. Was wondering if you know about the details of the next meeting as i'd like to come along

Regards....Trish

izmark

Re: Secondary Support Group - Edinburgh

Hi Seaside Lady and others
I'll be there. Unfortunately, I have to start a course of Radiotherapy, so my appointment for that is 16.10. so will hang around afterwards for the meeting.
Look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.
Scottishlass - I was looking forward to meeting you, as I think you had intended to come to this, but I understand that you will be having surgery. Hope all goes well and will be thinking of you.
Isobel

Seaside_Lady

Secondary Support Group - Edinburgh

Hi there - we posted something a few months ago about starting a Secondary Breast Cancer support group at the Western General. Just to remind anyone who is interested that the first meeting is next Monday 5th September from 6 - 7.30pm in the Macmillan Cancer Centre in the hospital. A few of us thought it would be good to meet up with others in the same rocky boat, share thoughts and hopefully a few laughs on the way. It is just to be run by those of us who take part, so the more people involved, the better. Hope to see some of you there xx